The Jaguar XF was launched in 2007 and revised in 2015 as a medium-sized premium car. Although sedans are generally lower in cost than SUVs and sports vehicles, their categorization as a premium vehicle will probably boost coverage costs. But although the Jaguar XF usually costs more than the national average, it is fitted with safety measures that might contribute to cost reduction.
How do I compare car insurance for the Jaguar XF?
Car insurance costs vary depending on where the vehicle is located and where the insurance company is located. When comparing insurance for the Jaguar FX, several aspects need to be taken into account, including:
- Body type. Classified as a premium vehicle might boost the cost of the insurance compared with SUVs and sports vehicles, though.
- Fuel. The XF features a gas engine that is cheaper than electric or hybrid engines to insure.
- Theft rates. The Jaguar XF does not have high robbery rates, although sedans are taken more often.
- Repair costs. Maintenance and maintenance of premium cars such as the Jaguar XF, which can increase insurance costs, can be costly.
- Coverage. Always consider the collision damage and comprehensive coverage to safeguard your XF to raise your rates, even if your State needs just liability protection.
- Insurer options. If the XF is a premium vehicle, coverage should not be difficult. If you have several high-value automobiles, take into account a vintage or luxury car insurance provider.
- Warranty. The Jaguar XF comes with a guarantee of 5 years or 60,000 miles, which covers periodic maintenance and support along the road, so that your insurer may not require such protected methods.
- Build options. The cost of insurance may be lowered by choosing elements that would increase safety or minimize the risk of accidents.
Does the Jaguar XF qualify for auto insurance discounts?
There are numerous features on the Jaguar XF that might help you save your automotive insurance.
- Anti-theft device
- Passive restraint systems
- Anti-lock brakes
- New car discount
- Safety feature discount
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
How reliable is the Jaguar XF?
Although the Jaguar XF has no IIHS or NHTSA security ratings at this moment, you’ll want to take these aspects into consideration.
- Reliability. The Jaguar XF is below average and has regular problems, including gearbox failure, coolant leakage causing overheating of the motor and failure of the ignition bow.
- Recalls. In January 2018, for defective airbag inflator problems, fuel injection systems, and electrical systems, Jaguar recalled more than 20,000 Jaguar XF vehicles from the years 2010-2015.
- Safety. A variety of standard safety features are available for the Jaguar XF.
The Jaguar XF is a medium-size, luxurious car full of safety and driving support. Although the cost of insuring sedans is generally less than SUVs or sports cars, their categorization into premium vehicles may boost coverage costs.
For additional car insurance review, Check out our review of Mercedes-Benz A-Class Car Insurance Cost.