When deciding the Rolls-Royce insurance cost, insurance companies consider numerous car-related aspects, such as the vehicle’s safety ratings, risk of theft, replacement prices, and general damage susceptibility.
How a vehicle from Rolls-Royce affects the cost of insurance
Because of the high cost of repairing or replacing a Rolls-Royce, your insurance rate will rise.
Other factors that influence insurance costs include the model, mileage, and trim package. Personal factors such as your driving record, credit score, and age all play a part.
Most of the major insurance companies offer coverage for this beautiful luxury vehicle. However, if you are having difficulty finding a firm to insure your ride, you may need to check into specialized insurers of exotic automobiles and sports cars. This sort of coverage is often known as “classic” auto insurance.
Average Rolls-Royce car insurance rates
Pros and cons of insuring a Rolls-Royce
- Not commonly targeted by thieves
- Good safety ratings
- Its high price tag means it is costly to repair or replace
- Because it’s a costly investment, you’ll want more than minimum coverage
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
About the Rolls-Royce brand
At the turn of the twentieth century, Henry Royce and Charles Rolls teamed together to market automobiles under the Rolls-Royce brand. They’d already won their first prize, The Best Car in the World, in 1907. Rolls Royce maintained its success over the next several decades, and by the 1960s, the brand had attracted the attention of stars and celebrities, solidifying the Rolls Royce’s reputation as a symbol of success.
BMW purchased the rights to make Rolls-Royce automobiles in the 1990s, and they continue to carry on the legacy of creating one of the most famous cars on the road today.
Are there any standout Rolls-Royce models?
Some may argue that every Rolls-Royce model is a standout model. And we’d have to agree on that. However, the Black Badge Wraith draws our attention. Its sleek, powerful appearance is supported by greater torque, more lively steering, and revised suspension. It’s definitely a sight to witness.
Rolls-Royce car facts
- Rolls Royces are not only among the most costly automobiles on the market, but they are also among the most expensive vehicles to insure. You’ll want more than just minimal liability coverage for this sports vehicle, so consider adding an umbrella insurance and comprehensive coverage to your protection.
- Rolls Royce not only manufactures luxury automobiles, but it is also one of the world’s leading manufacturers of aviation engines for big civil airplanes and corporate jets.
- Specialty or high-end auto insurance is not available from every insurance provider. Compare auto insurance carriers who specialize in high-performance vehicles.
Compare Rolls-Royce competitors
Looking for a different vehicle brand? Find more vehicle manufacturers that are comparable to Rolls-Royce, or compare entirely different models.
A Rolls-Royce is expensive to insure, but we’re thinking that if you can afford the hefty purchase price, you can afford the insurance premium. However, look around to obtain the best auto insurance for you.
Check out our review of Bentley Insurance Cost incomparable with Rolls-Royce.