Cincinnati Insurance Company Review
6200 S Gilmore Road, Fairfield, OH 45014
Let’s delve into if your future vehicle, or house insurance provider, can choose the Cincinnati Insurance Company.
Cincinnati Insurance Company review for 2021
Also known as Cincinnati Financial, the Ohio-based Cincinnati insurance company is recognized for offering a variety of coverage options for auto insurance and house insurance from a number of conventional insurers. Although the firm mostly offers high net worth, it is highly valued by respectable companies, and may be an excellent way for those seeking an excellent customer service experience, claims processing and coverage experience. In most areas, it provides car and house insurance and uses independent local agents to create policy. Cincinnati also offers a wide range of additional insurance products, including life insurance, umbrella and insurance for business.
Cincinnati Insurance Company auto insurance review
Cincinnati Insurance Company might fulfill your demands if you are looking for unique benefits from auto-insurance coverage or want to safeguard a pickup automobile. This insurance business offers high net worth, but it might be a fantastic alternative for safeguarding your car with an array of coverage improvements to suit your needs. While Cincinnati Financial doesn’t have much to pick from — normally for many domestic firms — it offers many levels of automobile insurance coverage that can include a weight of special benefits such as deductible-exempting airbags, children’s safety seats, door locks and car glass.
Cincinnati does not provide many discounts or an online quotation tool – again making it an outlier than the most important insurance companies – but it got positive reviews from well-known third-party organizations.
- JD Power Rating — Not rated. None of the car insurance surveys of JD Power for customer happiness and reclamation satisfaction mentioned the Cincinnati Insurance Company.
- Financial Strength — Excellent. Cincinnati Insurance was classified as A to A+ by AM Best, which implies that it has the capital to cover claims and keep business. AM Best ratings serve as benchmarks for the assessment of financial soundness of insurers.
- NAIC Rating — Excellent. The National Insurance Commissioners Association (NAIC) has lodged considerably fewer consumer Cincinnati Financial complaints compared to the national media.
Pros and cons of Cincinnati Financial car insurance
- Unique or top-class drivers, such as antiquity or classic automobiles, sports cars and luxury cars
- Those who like custom service to local agents
- Those who shop online for car insurance quotes
- Customers looking for discounts
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
Cincinnati Insurance Company car insurance coverage options
With fundamental coverage for responsibility, collision, full and more, Cincinnati can cover all your bases. With the aid of a local agent, the coverage may be customised. Policies may be improved further with various extra coverage and endorsements, including unique safeguards and coverage levels which can offer additional advantages.
You may add a split coverage to your car insurance policy for an extra cost. This popular approval compensates the difference between the entire worth of an automobile and the rental or loan agreement you owe.
Antique or collector car insurance
This coverage, known as the Cincinnati Auto Show, is intended for those who own and showcase antique or collectible vehicles in events such as car shows and parades. The same coverage that your commuter vehicle insures can be added (s). Auto displays vehicles of any age and promises that the debts are based on the agreed value of the vehicle without accounting for the depreciation of a vehicle and that the claims paid shall be paid on a depreciation basis.
Replacement Cost Plus
This approval combines two coverages – a new automobile substitution and an insurance for breaches – in order to provide the purchaser options in the case of a total loss. Replacement Cost Plus must be added to the policy in 30 days after purchases of a brand new automobile, fewer than 1,000 miles from the current or previous model year. If the automobile is totaled, one of the two alternatives is available to the policyholder:
- Get a new car of the same make, model and equipment, or
- Receive the balance remaining on your car loan
Personal Auto Plus
Cincinnati’s Personal Vehicle Plus endorsement might be a great choice for individuals seeking for extra gloves and whistles that are rolling into the auto insurance. These coverage alternatives might be available depending on the state. It consists of:
- Airbag replacement.Cincinnati Insurance Company pays for replacement without charging a deduction if an airbag is incidentally deployed.
- Safety restraint benefit. This increases your medically supported limit if you or someone else is harmed while using a seatbelt that is fitted by the manufacturer or a child seat.
- Transportation expenses. Cincinnati will boost the transportation cost coverage limit to a total of $50 per day while you are without a vehicle following a covered accident.
- Roadside assistance. For many insurance, this benefit is a typical add-on, although the coverage will increase to $250.
- Deductible waiver. If you lose your car completely, your allowance will be waived.
- Supplementary payments.If you or your spouse dies as a consequence of a covered loss, the additional payment benefit is doubled from $500 to $5,000.
- Trip interruption. This will cover up to $600 for transportation, accommodation and meals if you are unable to use your car for at least 24 hours following a severe crash or mechanical or electrical break-up. The deduction is also eliminated, however to use this coverage you must go beyond 100 miles from your home.
- Lock replacement.If your car keys are stolen or lost, this deductible-free coverage pays up to $1,500 to replace your door locks.
- Child safety seat replacement. Cincinnati will repair your kid safety seat following an accident without subtracting depreciation or needing a deductible.
- Glass deductible waiver. Even the most careful drivers can develop windshield cracks. This eliminates the need for you to pay a deductible for vehicle glass replacement.
Capstone Collector Auto Coverage
Cincinnati Insurance Company’s Capstone Collector Auto Coverage program is ideal for owners of classic or antique automobiles, sports cars, and luxury vehicles. These benefits apply to your daily driver as well as your collector automobile (s). State-by-state, coverage choices vary. It offers the following advantages:
- Diminution in value. Even when covered damage is fixed, your vehicle’s value will be decreased. This insurance ensures that you will be compensated for the agreed-upon value of the vehicle if it is totalled later on.
- Spare parts. This covers the cost of replacement components in the event that your collectible automobile is damaged.
- Agreed value. If your automobile is totaled, the agreed value ensures that you will be compensated for the entire value of the vehicle.
- New car replacement. If your new automobile is totaled or stolen, Cincinnati will replace it with a vehicle from the most current model year.
- Original equipment manufacturer parts. This guarantees that you receive OEM components to repair your car following a covered loss.
- Transportation expenses.If you are needed to drive a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired, this policy offers protection to the rental car and does not impose a daily expenditure restriction.
- No deductible. This waives your deductible for pet injuries, airbag replacements, lock replacements, child safety restraint seat replacements, and vehicle glass repair and replacement.
- Roadside assistance. If your vehicle requires roadside assistance, this includes emergency repair, towing, and fuel, tire, and battery supply.
- Trip interruption expenses. If your vehicle breaks down further than 50 miles from your residence, you’ll be reimbursed for certain expenses such as meals and lodging.
- Worldwide liability. Your liability coverage is effective regardless of where you are in the globe, as long as the place is not subject to US economic or travel restrictions.
- Cash settlement option. When the cost of physical damage exceeds 50% of the agreed-upon value of the vehicle, you may take a cash settlement instead.
Cincinnati Insurance Company auto insurance discounts
While this insurance company does not give the most comprehensive range of discounts or data on how much a policyholder can anticipate to save, Cincinnati does offer a few savings customers should consider while shopping. These auto insurance reductions are rather frequent; comparable ones may be obtained at any respectable insurance provider.
Discounts based on the driver or vehicle
- Good driver. Get a discount if you have a good driving record free of any recent accidents.
- Good student. Individuals with a minimum 3.0 GPA or a B average in school are eligible for certain discounts.
- Multiple vehicles.To qualify for this discount, you must insure several vehicles under a single auto insurance policy.
Discounts according to the policy
- Bundling/multi-policy: Combine your auto and homes insurance policies to qualify for a multi-policy discount.
- High deductible: Choose a $500 deductible or greater for collision and comprehensive coverages to receive a discount.
Cincinnati RideWell telematics program
Cincinnati provides a telematics-based smartphone app that tracks your driving patterns and activities in order to promote safe driving practices. It grades your driving on factors such as braking, speeding, hard stops, cell phone use, turning, and acceleration. The firm provides a 10% discount to drivers under the age of 24, a 5% discount to all other drivers, and claims you may earn up to an 18% discount by driving safely.
How to cancel a Cincinnati Insurance Company policy
Cincinnati Financial does not provide specific instructions on how policyholders may cancel their policies. Policyholders should make a formal request to their local insurance agent from whom they acquired coverage.
Can I cancel my Cincinnati Insurance policy online?
Cincinnati insurance cannot be canceled online at the moment. To cancel, contact the company’s customer care department at 888-242-8811 or your local agent.
Cincinnati Insurance Company online features and app
Cincinnati Financial’s website is remarkable for its inability to create online quotations – a feature not seen on the websites of the majority of insurance companies. Due to the company’s reliance on local agents, the website instead directs visitors to a service that assists them in locating companies that provide Cincinnati insurance products.
Despite this limitation, policyholders can still file claims online by creating an account. Additionally, the firm offers a mobile application called MyCincinnati, which is accessible on iOS and Android. Policyholders can use this app to:
- Make payments
- Access policy documents and proof of auto insurance ID cards
- Find an agent
- Submit claims
- Schedule repairs and auto glass claims
- Choose a provider for service and repairs
- Request roadside assistance
- Enroll in RideWell, Cincinnati’s telematics program
Check out our review of Amica Mutual Insurance Review for one more car insurance review.