Insurance firms use safety ratings, theft and replacement prices, and general damage susceptibility when determining for your Mitsubishi insurance cost vehicles.
Because Mitsubishis are so widespread, finding a Mitsubishi insurance provider that will insure your car will not be difficult.
Pros and cons of insuring a Mitsubishi
- Thieves do not frequently target
- Low purchase price means lower insurance premiums
- Good safety ratings on many newer models
- Only decent safety ratings on some models
About the Mitsubishi brand
Back in 1870, when the founder Yataro Iwasaki set up a shipping company, Mitsubishi may be traced back to its roots. But in 1917, when the Mitsubishi Model A became the first passenger automobile to be produced in Japan.
Mitsubishi sold her first automobile in America only in 1971. Not until ten years later was the whole Mitsubishi mark adopted in the US. Today, Mitsubishis are one of our most popular automobiles.
What’s Mitsubishi My Garage?
You’ll also have online access to your service records, a tailored maintenance schedule, and unique discounts with My Garage.
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
Mitsubishi car facts
- In 1982, Mitsubishi made their entry into the US market. The vehicles were initially exclusively sold in only 22 states.
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation is a Japanese automotive manufacturer that was founded in 1917..
- Mitsubishi cars are sold in more than 160 nations throughout the world.
It’s quite unlikely that you’ll be able to obtain cheap car insurance for your Mitsubishi unless you have a blemish on your driving record or low credit. Even if you have done your research, make sure to shop around to get the greatest auto insurance policy for you.
For more insurance rate reviews, check out our Lincoln MKC Insurance Rates.