The luxury status, dimensions and coverage requirements of the Cullinan are quite costly to insure. Rolls-Royce Cullinan insurance cost has been calculated at $979 a month or $11,748 a year, which is almost $8,000 above premium SUVs such as the Levante Maserati.
Why is insurance so expensive for the Rolls-Royce Cullinan?
The Rolls-Royce Cullinan is more expensive to insure since its premiere elements require specialist upkeep. In addition, it’s a luxurious heavy duty car that might lead to additional collision damage.
How do I compare insurance for the Cullinan?
The Cullinan comes with a premium price tag, specialist maintenance, coverage and restricted assurance alternatives as a heavy-weight SUV. However, you will receive a chargeable guarantee package — including repairs and maintenance — to assist compensate the expense.
- Body type. This SUV follows the luxury class of the corporation, but packs it inside a harder environment that might inflict worse damage after an accident.
- Fuel. This one does not stand for fuel savings, only 14 mpg combined like other premium automobiles.
- Theft. It is not known that Rolls-Royces have robbery difficulties.
- Maintenance. While this SUV may be a popular body style, the attention of other Rolls-Royce automobiles, requiring EU components and specialized mechanics, may be required.
- Coverage. Consider the Cullinan’s heavy MSRP luxury vehicle insurance, giving you agreed value cover and more limits. In addition, to further safeguard your investment, you may look into uninsured/uninsured drivers and the GAP insurance.
- Insurer options. You might choose luxury automobile insurance companies, which restrict and increase your premium.
- Warranty. You receive a four-year guarantee, unlimited maintenance, repairs and roadside aid with each Rolls-Royce.
Does the Rolls-Royce Cullinan qualify for discounts?
The Cullinan offers many safeguards to assist you lower the costs.
- ABS brakes
- Active cruise control
- Antitheft system
- Collision warning
- Cross-traffic warning
- Four-camera parking monitor
- Lane change assist
- Lane departure warning
- Pedestrian warning
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Stability control
Why is insurance so high for the Rolls-Royce Cullinan?
This SUV has high rates of luxury and insurance. A ticket price for this car from Rolls-Royce paired with the high frame, strong engine and European elements.
- High MSRP. With its $350,000 MSRP, The Cullinan is the pinnacle among other premium brands. Many other brands are below 100,000 dollars.
- Powerful engine. This car bundles 563 bhp into a twin-turbo-loaded V-12, which gives it a large dosage of strong road speed.
- Weight. A SUV accident indicates that a roughly 6,000-pound vehicle is collisional. It is probable that its sheer weight is serious.
- Specialized repairs. The Cullinan may need more coddling with foreign parts and a mechanical Rolls-Royce, which will make maintenance more costly.
- Increased coverage. You may choose a high-end MSRP coverage insurance and customizations for the sky.
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Cullinan?
The dependability information for Rolls-Royce automobiles may not be that great. But the latest security technology and proven internal functions in the Cullinan imply that you may have no big problems with this SUV.
- Safety. The IIHS or NHTSA have not yet assessed Cullinan for safety, maybe because more buyers are shopping for cheaper automobiles.
- Reliability. Although you won’t discover much information on the reliability of this upcoming car, Cullinan uses the proven and tested engine and platform of this business. It also has an unlimited kilometer guarantee to eliminate any early issues.
- Recalls. In the first several months of its life, this brand new Luxury SUV must still be reminiscent.
With its towering ticket tag, large frames, specialty maintenance and repairs, the Rolls-Royce Cullinane represents luxury. These add up to a high premium of insurance, which for a Rolls-Royce is no different.
Find companies who can cover your Luxury SUV or seek alternative model or brand insurance.
Check out our review of Maserati Insurance Rates.