The insurance cost is cheap for a luxury automobile, thanks in part to the F-Type Coupe Body. For F-Type insurance, compare coverage, pricing, discounts, and more. The mean insurance rate of type F is 148 dollars per month or 1776 dollars per year. If you pick the F-Type convertible, wait for that number to be increased. The F-rate Type’s is 350 dollars more costly than the national average of 1.426 dollars a year.
How do I compare insurance for the F-Type?
The Jaguar F-Type is less expensive to insure than comparable high-quality premium automobiles. Although the convertible type might boost your cost a little.
Many insurance carriers cover this precise car. You may have to look at specialist insurers of exotic automobiles and sports cars if you have problems obtaining insurance for your new Jaguar.
- Body type. The F-Type is a luxury or convertible entry level. The cut is probably a cheaper insurance rate than the convertible. Convertibles are often more a security concern since their efficiency builds up and top protection decreases after an accident.
- Price tag. The F-Type is at the bottom end of premium automobiles in price-sensitivity. It begins with around $62,000 MSRP.
- Fuel. The F-Type is 23 mpg urban and 30 mpg road.
- Maintenance. In the case of a Jaguar expert, maintenance and repairs may be more expensive. Generally speaking, though, annual maintenance costs around $1,400 per year on average. It has also a maintenance plan for the first few years, leaving Jaguar foot to pay.
- Coverage. Higher maximums and other protections, including a full loan/lease gap and uninsured/under-insured car coverage, might be considered. You may also get luxury automobile insurance, where the maximum limits and the value coverage are frequently greater.
- Warranty. This car has a five-year or 60,000-mile drive guarantee as well as an additional 5-year, 60,000-mile maintenance plan.
- Manufacturer offer. Jaguar provides financing for 36 months of all F-Type vehicles at 1.9% APR. This is less than half the total average auto loan rate.
Does the Jaguar F-Type qualify for discounts?
The F-Type comes with a healthy safety list that may help you receive a discount on your insurance:
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Electronic stability control
- InControl Protect Emergency SOS
- Lane departure warning
- Forward collision warning
- Parking sensors
- Emergency braking
- Low tire pressure warning
- Back-up camera
Why are insurance rates above-average for the Jaguar F-Type?
The F-Type has surprisingly cheap insurance premiums for a luxurious sports vehicle. However, for various reasons its rate remains above the national average:
- Higher MSRP. The F-Type begins at $60,000. Although not inexpensive, for a luxurious automobile it’s economical. This price tag, however, will cost your insurance company extra in an accident to fix.
- Higher coverage. You will see a higher premium when you pick the optional coverage or luxury automobile insurance. But in exchange you will also receive premium coverage.
- Specialized repairs. Reparations are more expensive if you need specialist components or a Jaguar mechanic. By boosting the premiums, your insurance provider offsets that risk.
- Convertible top. The F-Type comes with a convertible option, which makes this function on the road more risky for passengers.
- Engine power. The F-Type has greater power than many other motors, making driving at high speeds perhaps more enticing.
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
How reliable is the Jaguar F-Type?
Overall, due to its numerous recalls, the F-Type might suffer from reliability. There is very little information on its safety and long-term dependability for crash tests. These variables might lead certain firms to an increase in insurance prices.
- Safety. The F-Type is not classified by the IIHS or the NHTSA, partly because it is rather new on the market. Furthermore, Jaguars are not mainstream automobiles, lowering them in the security test list compared to other cars.
- Reliability. Since the oldest model of this automobile only takes a few of years to complete, the F-type has little knowledge of long-term confidence. Several automobile review sites nevertheless, owing to its tried and true engine and minimum out-of-pocket maintenance, provided it a slightly higher grade.
- Recalls. Including seatbelt and seat belt sensor difficulties, battery cable problems, drive belt and steering power, turn signals, and rail fuel end caps, the F-Pace has many retrievals.
The Jaguar F-Type offers a range of safeguards, a large guarantee and low-interest funding. All these characteristics combine in comparison with other luxury automobiles at a cheap insurance price.
Check out our review of BMW Z4 Insurance Cost for one more car insurance review.