Dodge Durango insurance cost is $186 a month, or $2,232 a year for typical assurance expenses. Depending on your record, the number of miles you drive a year and other factors, your real costs might be higher or less.
Additional factors might influence your car insurance rate
- The model year of the Dodge Durango
- The trim of the car
- The coverage that you require
- Measure your journey in one year
- Safety and theft characteristics of the vehicle
- Credit rating of the driver
- Place of the driver
- The age of the driver
- The history of the driver in the last five years
- The status of the driver
- Your gender (or the driver)
- Whether the motorist is renting, leasing or owning the car
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
Compare Dodge competitors
Find out what Dodge has to offer or browse other producers to compare Durango-like automobiles.
Check out our review of Ford Explorer Insurance Rates to compare Dodge model.