Buick insurance rates are often inexpensive. In the long run, you will spend $1,433 each year. Since Buicks are often safe, decent insurance premiums are associated with them. While other variables like your location, age, and marital status all affect the precise cost of your insurance, these characteristics are not ones you can control.
How to compare insurance for a Buick
Buicks tend to score highly for safety, which means you are less likely to get into an accident and, therefore, pay less for auto insurance. Bucks are very simple to insure, and you can often find insurers that are interested in taking on your risk.
One of the most important safety considerations insurance companies examine when setting insurance rates is a vehicle’s safety rating. Additionally, insurers evaluate the likelihood of the automobile being stolen and the costs associated with maintaining and repairing the vehicle.
Pros and cons for Buick insurance rates
- Excellent safety features
- Not among the top stolen cars
- Buick’s Avenir Line of cars are considered luxury and are costlier to insure
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
About the Buick brand
At the beginning of the 20th century, Buick had established itself as the world’s biggest manufacturer of vehicles. As a result, it built a future giant in the process – a corporation that was known as General Motors even before that time.
Buick is now considered a mid-tier luxury brand, in between GM’s Cadillac and the mid-tier brands, such as the Lincoln Continental and Acura MDX. For those looking for a refined luxury vehicle with high safety ratings, the Buick lineup is well worth looking at.
Are there any standout Buick models?
The lone convertible in the 2018 Buick range is the Cascada. It was built with the pleasure of open-road driving in mind. A design with a soft top, and available color scheme, and a strong 1.6L 200-HP turbocharged engine are its prominent features. While the Cascada is built with safety in mind, it is also an effort to attract more riders. Features like forwarding collision alert, OnStar, and lane departure warning are offered as part of the suite of optional safety features. For your peace of mind, you may enjoy this enjoyable convertible ride.
What’s the Avenir Line?
“Buick luxury” is embodied in the Avenir Line. For the Avenir editions of the Enclave and the Lacrosse, Buick went all out with design features. Connectivity, smooth performance, and a luxury interior are all features of the Avenir Line.
When you choose for the Avenir Line of the Lacrosse or Enclave compared to the original versions, you will spend $14,000 more.
Buick car facts
- The oldest American car brand, Buick, was established in 1903.
- Although Buicks feature stylish looks, you may also get moderately priced vehicles. The beginning MSRP for the 2018 Buick Lacrosse is $29,565, while the starting MSRP for the 2018 Envision is $34,015.
- Price options range from $22,000 to $40,000.
- Buicks are well-suited for drivers who care about vehicle safety. LaCrosse and Encore are two of the brand’s most popular models and have perfect safety ratings.
- 2017 Buick models received a perfect 5-Star rating in overall vehicle safety from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. For the third year in a row, Buick was on the podium.
- Buick sells more vehicles in China than in any other country. Sales in China in 2017 were about 450% higher than in the United States.
Should You Buy A Buick?
With the relative affordability of insurance for Buicks, the price of the vehicles and their safety ratings are similar. To make sure you get the greatest deal, make sure you browse around.
Check out our insurance review for the Buick Encore.