This article is about Aston Martin Vanquish Insurance Cost. Although the maintenance and repair expenses of this premium European sports vehicle are greater, the additional safety features may help you save money on auto insurance. The average monthly insurance premium is $510, or $6,120 yearly — about $4,700 more than the national average of $1,426. To obtain a quotation, sort auto insurance firms according to your state.
How do I compare Vanquish insurance?
The specialist components and hefty price tag of this vehicle may result in an increase in your insurance rate. You may, however, compare coverage choices to get the cheapest rates. Purchasing extra coverage offers additional protection for your vehicle in the event of an accident.
- Body type. Repairs to the Vanquish are costly, as components are frequently imported from the United Kingdom or are difficult to locate.
- Fuel. The Vanquish S gas mileage is rated at 13 to 21 miles per gallon, making it an inefficient fuel economy option.
- Maintenance. Basic maintenance costs between hundreds and thousands of dollars, when foreign parts are included.
- Theft rates. There have been no theft complaints on the Vanquish in the previous decade. This may assist in lowering your rate.
- Coverage. Rather than obtaining regular coverage, consider upgrading to luxury auto insurance, which has a larger policy maximum. This additional coverage is frequently based on an agreed value and allows you to pick the repair shop that is most suited to your car. Additionally, you may purchase common add-ons such as collision, comprehensive, and underinsured/uninsured motorist coverage.
- Insurer options. Not all insurance companies cover the Aston Martins. You may have better luck with a provider that specializes in luxury insurance.
- Warranty. Aston Martin provides a three-year, unlimited mileage warranty on this vehicle.
Why is insurance for the Aston Martin Vanquish so expensive?
The Aston Martin Vanquish is more expensive to insure because it requires specialist parts that are difficult to locate, making repairs more expensive. Additionally, you may require luxury car insurance with a larger policy limit for this vehicle – implying higher costs for this automobile manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Does the Aston Martin Vanquish qualify for discounts?
The Vanquish is equipped with a number of safety measures that may qualify you for a safety device discount.
- Anti-theft system
- Anti-lock brakes
- Driving stability control
- Parking sensors
- Backup camera
Why is insurance so high for the Vanquish?
As you might imagine, this higher-than-average luxury vehicle has higher-than-average insurance costs. This is attributable to a number of factors:
- High ticket price. The ticket price may exceed $300,000. Your insurance provider is aware that this results in increased repair costs following an accident.
- Higher coverage. You may want to get additional coverage for your sports vehicle to safeguard your investment in the event of an accident.
- Specialized repairs. Your car may need expensive, imported parts or specialized mechanics to perform repairs.
- Convertible top. The Vanquish is available as a convertible. Driving topless increases the chance of bodily injury somewhat.
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
How reliable is the Aston Martin Vanquish?
These handcrafted high-end sports vehicles are not intended for daily driving like a sedan or SUV is. There are no complaints indicating that it is unsafe or unreliable, however, it has been subject to various recalls, which may influence your insurance cost.
- Safety. Neither the NHTSA nor the IIHS have assigned this car a safety rating. It is equipped with airbags, seatbelt pretensioners, a security system, and stability control to keep drivers in control.
- Reliability. There is little evidence to support the Vanquisher’s dependability. However, owners on different automobile forums report that they are generally happy with the vehicle’s driving and maintenance requirements, with only a few mentioning persistent issues.
- Recalls. The Vanquisher’s double-locking door mechanism has been the subject of many recalls over the years. From the interior of the automobile, doors that have been locked from the outside cannot be opened. This problem, however, has been rectified in more current models.
While you may spend extra for insurance on this luxury sports vehicle, its safety features may qualify you for savings. Not all insurance carriers cover Vanquish, so shop around for the best deal.
Do you require further information on insurance for other vehicles? Conduct more research on a different brand or model.
Visit our review of Ferrari Insurance Cost for another car insurance review.