Even though insurance costs vary by insurance provider and driving history, average annual Alfa Romeo insurance rates will be around $2,364, or $197 per month. Comparing a basic model Hyundai to a BMW or Mercedes-Benz shows that the base model Hyundai is somewhat higher than those two, but the base model Hyundai definitely compares well to other more expensive vehicles like a BMW or Mercedes-Benz.
Alfa Romeo Car Insurance Cost & Quotes
[display-posts tag=”Alfa Romeo” exclude_current=”true” orderby=”title” posts_per_page=”50″]
Why are Alfa Romeo insurance rates so expensive?
Alfa Romeos are produced outside the United States, and these cars are thus more expensive to fix and maintain. This makes Alfa Romeos more expensive to insure than, say, a Kia. A more expensive model and trim package will increase insurance costs.
Typically, drivers will desire more insurance for their Alfa Romeo than simply minimal liability coverage, increasing their liability coverage by purchasing an umbrella policy and comprehensive coverage.
Your Alfa Romeo won’t be difficult to get coverage for. This global motorsport legend will be covered by almost all major insurance providers.
Are there any standout models from Alfa Romeo?
Alfa Romeo offers four models, with Quadrifoglio versions of each: the Stelvio, Giulia, 4C Coupe, and 4C Spider. Quadrifoglios are cars that embody the high levels of performance and usefulness associated with sports racing..
Ready to get started?
We’ve got you covered.
Pros and cons
Insurance for an Alfa Romeo varies due to a variety of variables. Be on the lookout for these things.
- Excellent driving performance
- Not commonly stolen
- Manufactured outside the US, which ups the price of insurance
About the Alfa Romeo brand
Founded in Italy in 1910, Alfa Romeo is headquartered in Italy. In order to make the Alfa Grand Prix into a worldwide brand, the renowned racing name was only established shortly after the business was founded. The business had great success in the racing scene after World War I, and orders for its products started flooding in.
From the 1940s through the 1960s, Alfa Romeo experienced highs and lows, including the assassination of company director Ugo Gobbato in 1945. Despite Alfa Romeo losing the Formula 1 title in 1950, the business eventually rebounded, and it won the first-ever Formula 1 championship in the 1950s. Today, Alfa Romeo sticks to its racing history and produces performance vehicles which are much appreciated by sports car aficionados.
Facts about Alfa Romeo cars
- Alfa Romeo was founded in Milan in 1910, and it is known for making high-performance vehicles.
- Since 1911, Alfa Romeo has competed in automobile racing.
- Your Alfa Romeo’s insurance cost depends on your coverage needs, your driving history, and where you live.
- The starting price for the Alfa Romeos ranges from $38,000 to $99,000. Alfa Romeos would be considered a rather low-end luxury and sports vehicle, in other words..
- The high-performance, race-inspired Quadrifoglio variant of each Alfa Romeo vehicle is called the Quadrifoglio. You may compare the features of the Quadrifoglio version of the car you’re interested in to see what comes standard in that package.
- As a result, Alfa Romeo provides financing for three of its car models — the Giulia, Stelvio, and the three Chrysler Capital vehicles — through Chrysler Capital and leases for the Giulia and Stelvio..
Should You Buy An Alfa Romeo?
Insuring a costly luxury vehicle may be less expensive when compared to insuring a higher-end Alfa Romeo. You should never settle for the first insurance quote you get; always search around to get the best insurance for you.
Check out some of our car insurance company reviews.