Western National Insurance provides superior personal auto coverage at an affordable price, backed by an experienced claims team ready to deliver exceptional service. Let’s examine some Western National Car Insurance Reviews to ascertain the company’s authenticity.
About Western National
Western National was formed in 1900 and is based in the beautiful city of Minneapolis, Minnesota. Its financial strength rating–in other words, its ability to use money to protect your assets–is Superior. On the other side, their J.D. Power rating, which assesses consumer satisfaction with regard to claims management, is Not Rated out of 5. A higher J.D. Power Rating indicates that a carrier will treat you favorably in the event of a claim.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Western National Car Insurance Discounts & Features
- Discount for the Age of Systems
- Anti-Theft Discount
- Discount for Common Losses
- Corporate Vehicle Discount
- Defensive Driving Discount
- Family Discount
- Good Student Discount
- Loyalty Discount Discount
- Multi-Car Discount
- Multi-Policy Discount
- Protective Device Discount
- Mobile Friendly
- 24×7 Support
- Manage Your Account Online
- No Surcharge Promise
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage
- Towing & Labor Coverage
- Full Glass Coverage
- Audio/Visual/Data Electronic Equipment Coverage
- Roadside Assistance
- New Vehicle Replacement Cost Coverage
Check out our review of USAA Insurance Review.