The V90 blends elegance with a familiar body, low robbery rates and a competitive maintenance package. While the average rate of Volvo V90 insurance cost is over $1,300, the average annual rate for this automobile is $2,640, which is close to other luxury cars, such as the Mercedes-Benz E-class.
And the average cost of insurance is $220 a month — or$2,640 a year for a Volvo V90 Cross Country. The same quantity is true for the V90 standard.
How do I compare insurance for the Volvo V90?
These Volvo model delivers luxury that may increases your Volvo V90 insurance cost but can compensate for your expenditures via its family-friendly wagon body, low robbery and maintenance. The V90 delivers luxury that increases insurance rates but can compensate for your expenditures via its family-friendly wagon body, low robbery and maintenance.
- Body type. The V90 is a premium middle-size car that flows through the SUV area. It is larger, yet stationary cars are one of the lowest types of cars to be insured.
- Fuel. For a mid-size vehicle, this family car receives considerable gas mileage. Depending on whether this is the T5 or T6 model, this rating is 31 to 35 mpg combined.
- Maintenance. Volvo forums provide conflicting perspectives to owners, with some owners requiring lots of minor maintenance while others do not. However, if they are needed, owners say that repair expenses tend to remain expensive. The automobile comes with a 3-year maintenance scheme, which can initially offset costs.
- Theft. This car contains a low volume in comparison to your insurance company risk reduction for the quantity of V90s on the market.
- Coverage. Due to its luxury automobile classification, the agreed price cover and greater liability limits of a luxury policy might be considered. Moreover, uninsured/underinsured drivers give greater safety as well as a loan or lease gap and crash protection.
- Insurer options. Most insurers cover this family car, however you may be restricted in picking a luxury insurance.
- Warranty. With a four-year 50.000-mile guarantee, Volvo will cover your new V90, but it will also launch a 36,000-mile maintenance plan for three years.
Does the Volvo V90 qualify for discounts?
The V90 is a family vehicle that is complete with integrated security and possible insurance reductions for families.
- Antilock brakes
- Antitheft device
- Backup camera
- Blind spot sensor
- Driveline traction control
- Electronic stability control
- Lane keeping assistance
- Rear parking sensor
- Roll stability control
- Traffic alert
- Volvo emergency SOS
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Volvo V90?
With few reminiscences, this automobile seems modest. Although the rating of a similar Volvo is not officially assessed for safety, the rating of NHTSA is identical.
- Safety. With the IIHS or NHTSA the V90 has no particular ratings. Nevertheless, NHTSA ranked Good for crash resistance and superior for avoidance of front crashes as the comparable V60 model.
- Reliability. Review sites and forums do not disclose severe V90 repair difficulties, however dependability differs across owners. In all, owners consider it to be reliable on average, while JD Power gives this automobile an estimated 2.5 out of 5.
- Recalls. To date, the vehicle has a small software reminder that impacts the GPS emergency locator in the automobile.
Beware of the luxury status of the car and higher MSRP value of a familiar automobile when comparing insurance carriers for your V90. These may increase your Volvo V90 insurance cost compared to the frequent cars and sedans at the station.
Check out our review of Mercedes-Benz E-Class Insurance Rates and try to compare it.