With excellent levels of security, low size, and minimal theft, this hybrid car may be simple on your insurance budget. Expect insurance costs at around $158 a month or $1,836 a year. The yearly cost-to-base insurance ratio is 12% with an MSRP of 22930 dollars which is more than the national average of 4%.
How do I compare insurance for the Insight?
The Insight is the pleasure of an insurance company because it ticks several low-risk boxes such as modest size, low volume, and expense of repair.
However, additional variables may increase the budget of the car’s ownership, such as:
- Body type. The Insight receives brownie points for being a tight sedan straight immediately, so in a collision it shouldn’t make much ruckus.
- Fuel. Although the insurance cost is above average, you might save money because of its combined fuel efficiency of 52 mpg.
- Theft rates. Because of its popularity, the Civic may have high theft rates whereas earlier versions of Insight had low rates.
- Maintenance. This automobile mainly comprises basic treatment, although its electrical components may cost a little extra. However, according to Car & Driver, its comparable Civic model maintains maintenance costs around $500 for five years.
- Coverage. You can choose to keep your rate low with standard coverage. Nevertheless, consider roadside assistance once your guarantee is exhausted because this automobile has demonstrated several issues in its short life span.
- Insurer options. Any firm must ensure that this small, low-risk car is available and offer choices for reduced rates.
- Warranty. The usual 3 years warranty of 36000 km with free roadside support is included with this automobile. Moreover Honda offers up to five-year coverage, 60,000 miles and 8 years or 100,000 miles of battery protection.
Does the Honda Insight qualify for discounts?
With its safety features, such as this new, better insight might help you achieve discount.
- Anti Lock brakes
- Antitheft system
- Front-impact airbags
- Knee airbags
- Overhead airbags
- Side impact airbags
- Stability control
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Honda Insight?
This vehicle has a crashworthiness edge as a top security selection of the IIHS 2019. However, the automobile has already had several issues and a reminder that there is no reliability in the long run. The automobile has experienced several issues and is a reminder that you may require a good warranty and a covering on the roadside.
- Safety. With 5 out of 5 ratings and a 2019 highest safety award from the IIHS, this tiny vehicle is on the list for crash test safety.
- Reliability. The Insight has already received a significant portion of complaints about illumination, suspension, electrical and external concerns.
- Recalls. The 2019 Honda Insight has a number of recalls, despite a fresh stage on the market, concerning airbags, seat binders and camera backup malfunctioning.The 2019 Honda Insight has a number of recalls, despite a fresh stage on the market, concerning airbags, seat binders and camera backup malfunctioning.
Honda Insight has been retired for several reasons, including its size, security, low voltage, and cheap repair costs. The hybrid is expected to get inexpensive insurance rates. But it is only a little bit over the standard for vehicle insurance.
Compare Insight providers or seek prices with another brand or model to obtain the greatest possible value and coverage.
For another car insurance review, Visit our review of Toyota Corolla Insurance Cost.