A 2021 Toyota Supra insurance costs an average $224.75 per month or $2,697 per year. Your real expenses depend on your driving history, your car model, your location and others.
How do I compare Toyota Supra insurance cost?
Your Supra age and other variables influence the amount of your insurance policy.
- Body type. The Supra is a sports automobile that makes insurance more costly than sedaning. Your insurance price may also change its trim levels, as the 3.0, 3.0 Premium and A91 Edition have more features than the base model 2.0.
- Engine. The Supra is equipped with a twin-turbocharged, 3.0-liter inline, 335-hour engine. The great amount of power your insurance costs are likely to rise.
- Fuel. The Supra has an MPG, which is good for a sports vehicle, 24/31. Slightly cheaper to insure gasoline vehicles than diesel vehicles, which are a bonus.
- Theft rates. The Supra had a typically lower theft rate than previous generations, which might result in reduced insurance premiums.
- Coverage. In order to pay a $50,000 price tag for a new Superior, consider high maximum liability and under-insured motorist limits.
- Warranty. Toyota offers a lengthy guarantee for new Supras, which includes two years’ round-the-clock road coverage. You don’t have to add it to your auto insurance since it’s Toyota covered.
Does the Toyota Supra qualify for discounts?
The new Supra has a series of security measures, including cheaper insurance premiums
- Forward and rear collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection
- Lane-departure warning with steering assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind spot warning
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Toyota Supra?
- Safety. The Supra was not rated by NHTSA or IIHS because it’s a new car. But you may expect 5-star ratings for the new Supra on the basis of the safety elements which include the automobile and Toyota’s normally outstanding rates.
- Reliability. No J.D. dependability rating is currently forecast by power. The BMW Z4, which is constructed on the same basis, has obtained a dependability of 3.5 sterns out of 5 JD Power.
- Recalls. The vehicle is still coming off the manufacturing line. Toyota has been a component of certain important reminders, such as the problem of Takata airbag, although Toyota was typically effective at addressing reminders swiftly.
Two decades after the last generation, the next generation of Toyota Supra was born. You can spend around $160 per month for your Toyota Supra insurance cost, however this depends upon the area, age, sex and driving habits.
Check out our review of Nissan GT-R Insurance Rates.