A Toyota RAV4 insurance cost averages $179.91 a month for 2021 — or $2.158.92 per year. The real prices, however, are dependent on your driving history, car model, location and other considerations.
How to compare insurance for the Toyota RAV4
Insurance is one item that nearly all drivers need, but none likes to purchase. Toyota RAV4 insurance cost can be costly, suppliers typically speak confusingly, and all claim to offer the best price. However, auto insurance is compulsory in virtually all states, as daunting as it may seem, as well as to be certain that your vehicle is always covered. Here are some considerations to be taken into consideration while buying and comparing Toyota RAV4 insurance cost:
- Price. Although prices are essential, you need to ensure that the insurance you compare has the same coverage. The same driver and vehicle data can be used for every quote.
- Deductible. Since the amount you deductible might affect your monthly premiums directly, it is crucial to select an amount that suits your budget but does not vacate your pocket if you have to submit a claim.
- Minimum coverage. The coverage requirements differ according to state, therefore it is important to ensure that each insurance satisfies the minimum level of coverage in your area before purchasing.
- Additional coverage. Please take extra coverage into consideration such as pet insurance or insured car insurance. Be aware that these alternatives are likely to raise coverage costs.
- Extras. Each insurance has different features, so you should learn what you are going to have to pay more for and what is included.
- Restrictions. Find out whether any limits on coverage gaps or refused claims apply to your insurance.
- Manufacturer offer or loyalty discounts. Find out whether your fabricator has special offers or loyalty savings through insurance partnerships.
- Warranty. Find out what your manufacturer covers or extended warranty in order to avoid paying overlap.
What factors affect your Toyota RAV4 insurance cost?
No RAV4 insurance company is available at its best. A variety of factors impact auto insurance prices, so you will have to receive various delays to see what is right for you. As the insurance companies evaluate your rates according to your chance of submitting claims, the characteristics of your RAV4 may impact your Toyota RAV4 insurance cost.
- Body type. The Toyota RAV4 is a tiny SUV ideal for everyday driving and transporting modest freight loads and other low hazard conductors. This can save you car insurance.
- Type of car. The RAV4 is a small SUV which is inexpensive. Generally, these sorts of cars are not too costly to get insured.
- Theft. The RAV4 is one of the most often stolen SUVs and crossovers that can boost your Toyota RAV4 insurance costs.
- Repairs. The cost of the RAV4 is modest and might reduce the coverage cost.
- Safety ratings. Beside the mediocre crash testing on the passenger side, the RAV4 boasts outstanding safety standards. This might increase the cost of insurance.
- Fuel type. The basic Toyota RAV4 is powered by gas, which is cheaper than the hybrid variant.
- Trim & packages. The selection of trimmings or packages that enhance power or value might result in greater premiums. However, vehicle insurance reductions might be available for alternatives to increase visibility and safety.
Does the Toyota RAV4 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
The RAV4 boasts an award-winning range of safety features and driver assistance that can qualify for incentives.
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Toyota RAV4 safety & reliability ratings
Since 1994, the Toyota RAV4 has been in its fifth generation. The roomy cabin of the small SUV and its lengthy line of standard amenities are well recognized. In the United States alone, there were approximately 307,000 sales in 2016.
In the event of a collision, SUVs usually hold up well and the RAV4 is no exception. The rating for each category of IIHS crash test is 9.3/10 from US News and J.D. Power, as well as the highest possible ratings.
Toyota RAV4 maintenance
The Toyota RAV4 is a tiny, affordable SUV that is intended for families, roads and daily routes. In order to offer a pleasant and trouble-free driving experience, this car has an excellent 4/5 star dependability rating, and a range of safety and aid features. Although considerable maintenance should be needed to keep the service functioning, long-term problems may be prevented by frequent service visits. This is what you must know:
- In 5,000 miles or 5 months, Toyota recommends an oil change, whatever happens first.
- The Toyota RAV4 oil changes are likely to cost between $75 to $125, but your real expenses may vary.
- Average repair costs for the RAV4 are over $221, which for similar vehicles is below average.
- For additional information on the Toyota RAV4 maintenance schedule, consult your owner handbook or contact your dealer.
Is an extended warranty worth it for the Toyota RAV4?
The RAV4 is equipped with a 3-year/36,000-mile standard, a 5-year/60,000-mile driving guarantee and a 5-year corrosion coverage, Toyota Limited. The basic warranty covers all components other than normal wear, including oil and air filters, tires, etc. Two years or 25,000 miles of ToyotaCare are also provided for new Toyota cars, covering scheduled maintenance and 24/7 support for roadside.
Whether Toyota offers extended guarantees is unknown or not, however you should get further information from your dealer. That being said, Toyota automobiles are highly dependable and cost-effective, so you have to determine if the prices of the extended guarantee pay the value of the expenses.
Inaugurated in 1994 and built for commuting, travel and any other everyday operation, the RAV4 is a popular compact SUV crossover. Like many Toyotas, the RAV4 is extremely dependable in its class with ratings well in excess of comparable cars. Its dependability is one of several variables, but you may evaluate your alternatives to figure out how you might save otherwise.
Check out our review of Honda CR-V Insurance Rates.