Average Toyota Camry insurance rates are around $175 a month or $2,100 a year. This is about $800 more for less popular vehicles at lower theft rates than insurance prices. The yearly cost-to-fundament price of insurance cars with a base price of $23,070 is 9.1%. The Toyota Camry is a medium-sized, award winning car best recognized for comfort and safety. It comes with a series of large safety elements, which may save you on insurance.
How to Toyota Camry insurance
The Camry stalwart is inexpensive and insurable, making your car insurance search easier. Take into account what additional coverage you desire beyond your status level plus how you use your car.
- Price. You will need to utilize the identical driver and vehicle information for each quotation to compare your pricing choices properly.
- Deductible. Please note that the allowable quantity may influence the cost of your premiums when comparing plans. If estimates are received, check sure each provider uses the same deductible.
- Minimum coverage. Coverage is compulsory outside New Hampshire and Virginia. Before going ahead, make sure that your prospective insurance satisfies your state limits.
- Additional coverage. Make sure that you examine any extra choices for coverage before choosing on a policy, and do not forget to mention them when you get quotations.
- Extras. Before selecting a provider, see what each insurance contains and what additional benefits are offered.
- Restrictions. See whether there are any limitations on avoiding coverage gaps or rejected claims for your insurance.
- Manufacturer offer or loyalty discount. Find out if your manufacturer has special deals or savings on loyalty via insurance agreements.
- Warranty. Find out what your manufacturer is covered or extended guarantees so that overlapping coverage is not paid for.
What factors affect car insurance rates for Toyota Camry?
Companies of insurers assess your opportunities to file claims in calculating your insurance costs. As theft rates, car performance, maintenance costs and other variables may differ across the manufactures and models, the amount you spend for auto insurance frequently has a direct effect on your choice of vehicle. Here’s a comparison between the Toyota Camry and other cars.
- Body type. A car intended for everyday driving, shuttles, highway excursions and other safe applications, the Toyota Camry should lower automotive insurance costs.
- Type of car. The Camry is a secure and comfortable mid-size vehicle. This should make insurance rates reasonable.
- Theft. The Toyota Camry is among the cars most often stolen and may raise insurance costs.
- Repairs. The Toyota Camry requires minimal maintenance and has low repair expenses, which may contribute to reduced insurance rates.
- Safety ratings. The Camry has a flawless safety rating of 10/10, according to U.S. news and J.D. Power. That ought to make insurance cheaper.
- Fuel type. In comparison with diesel, hybrid or electrical engines, Camry features a gas engine that’s cheaper to insure.
- Trim & packages. The selection of trims or packages that enhance power or value may result in increased prices. This being so, car insurance reductions may be available for choices that enhance visibility and safety.
Does the Toyota Camry qualify for auto insurance discounts?
If you are equipped with these safety features, you may save money on the Toyota Camry auto insurance.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Toyota Camry safety & reliability ratings
Since 1982 Toyota Camry has been present. The medium-size vehicle is famous for its large seats, pleasant riding and excellent security. The Toyota Camry was the top-selling passenger vehicle in the United States from 1997 and 2016, with the exception of 2001.
The 2018 Toyota Camry gives the IIHS and U.S. News nearly flawless safety standards in almost every area, which may save you on car insurance..
The 2018 Camry 4.5/5 stars is dependable for US News and J.D. Power, making it one of the most reliable cars in its class.
Toyota Camry maintenance
Toyota Camry is a small, medium-size car intended to offer safety and comfort no matter how far you go. Therefore, it does not need regular maintenance, and has above average dependability ratings and low average costs for repairs. With this, regular service arrangements may help you increase the life of your car and guarantee everything is operating well. What you ought to know here:
- Every 5000 miles or five months, Toyota recommends an oil change, whichever it comes first.
- Change of oil should cost $75 to $125 for a Toyota Camry, but the exact cost may vary.
- The yearly average repair costs of Camry for comparable cars are approximately $221 lower than the norm.
- For additional information about the Toyota Camry maintenance schedule, see your owners’ handbook or contact your dealership.
Is an extended warranty worth it for the Toyota Camry?
The Camry has a 3-year, 36.000 mile limited guarantee, a 5-year and 60.000 mile drive warranty and a covering of 5 years of corrosion. The basic guarantee covers all other components beyond normal wear, including oil and air filters, tires, etc. Two years, or 25,000 miles, ToyotaCare, which include scheduled maintenance and roadside support are also available for new Toyota cars.
Whether Toyota has extended warranty alternatives is unknown, however you should request further information from your dealer. However, Toyota cars are very dependable and have low average costs for maintenance, so you should determine if the cost is worth the price of an extended warranty.
Since 1982, the Toyota Camry has been a highly regarded mid-size car for a long time. It is equipped with an awarded security and driver support features which may qualify for car insurance savings. It has amazing security rates. To obtain estimates from many providers and decide who is best for your circumstance, compare your choices.