The Wraith is a high-performance coupe that offers a luxurious ride — and a hefty insurance premium to match. Rolls-Royce Wraith insurance cost should around $1,083 per month or $12,996 per year. This is more expensive than insuring a luxury sports vehicle such as the Aston Martin Rapide, which costs $7,512 per year, or the Ferrari 488 GTB, which costs $9,396 per year.
How do I compare insurance for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
The Wraith is a high-performance luxury coupe with a high starting price. This implies you may want additional protection in the form of a luxury insurance coverage.
Factors that contribute to its high premium include the following:
- Body type. The Wraith is a premium coupe with a long wheelbase and a wide body – characteristics that very certainly contribute to its high insurance costs.
- MSRP. This car’s base pricing is comparable to that of high-end sports vehicles, starting at $300,000. This expense increases the cost of repairing or replacing the vehicle following an accident.
- Fuel. Due to the car’s strong engine, which is the most powerful in the Rolls-Royce automobile series to date, it achieves low fuel economy of 12/19 mpg.
- Maintenance. While maintenance at a Rolls-Royce dealership is not inexpensive, the automobile comes with a comprehensive guarantee that covers service and maintenance.
- Theft. Rolls-Royce is not recognized for having a high theft rate, and the Wraith is no exception.
- Coverage. Consider purchasing luxury car insurance for this vehicle, which includes agreed value coverage and greater policy limits. Additionally, uninsured/underinsured motorist, umbrella, and gap insurance can cover gaps left by potentially costly accident claims on this automobile.
- Insurer options. While many regular insurers provide coverage, a luxury insurance firm may be advantageous, albeit with fewer provider options.
- Warranty. Rolls-Royce provides a four-year, unlimited mileage guarantee that covers service, maintenance, repairs, and roadside assistance in the territory in which the vehicle is registered.
Does the Rolls-Royce Wraith qualify for discounts?
The Wraith is equipped with both basic and high-tech safety measures that may qualify you for discounts:
- Antilock brakes
- Antitheft device
- Backup, front and side cameras
- Driveline traction control
- Electronic stability control
- Parking assistance
- Roll stability control
Why is insurance so high for the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
The Rolls-Royce Wraith is more expensive to insure due to its high base price and modified frame, which requires specialized components and servicing. Additionally, because this is a high-end luxury vehicle, specialized insurers may be the best alternative.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Wraith?
While owners and experts alike lack information regarding the Wraith’s safety and durability, the car comes with a lengthy warranty and no recalls to date.
- Safety. This vehicle does not have any safety ratings from IIHS nor NHTSA reputable safety groups. This might be because more people are choosing less costly automobiles for daily use.
- Reliability. There is little information available regarding the Wraith’s long-term durability, but Rolls-Royce includes a four-year maintenance and service warranty to ensure the car is in good shape from the outset.
- Recalls. The Wraith did not have any recalls for any of its model years, implying a high level of manufacturing quality.
The Rolls-Royce Wraith is a big luxury coupe with a powerful engine that completes the Rolls-Royce experience. While these variables may result in increased insurance premiums, you may compare different insurers to obtain the greatest value for your money.
Check out our review of Aston Martin Rapide Insurance Rates.