Rolls-Royce Phantom insurance cost for this opulent vehicle is around $1,427 per month or $17,124 per year. This rate is significantly more than that of comparable luxury sedans, such as the Maserati Quattroporte, which costs $5,196 per year, and even higher than that of sports and supercars, such as the Ferrari GTC4 Lusso, which costs $11,436 per year. Consider purchasing insurance that includes coverage for any high-value damage to your customized vehicle.
How do I compare insurance for the Phantom?
The Phantom is at the pinnacle of its luxury class, with a price tag to match – which means your insurance company will want more money to cover you in the event of an accident. Expect Rolls-Royce Phantom insurance cost to be far more than usual, especially for a premium vehicle.
These reasons contribute to the Phantom’s exorbitant premium:
- MSRP. Due to the Phantom’s half-million-dollar price tag, insurance companies will want additional funds to repair your automobile following a collision.
- Coverage. This luxurious ride may need luxury car insurance, which provides agreed-upon value coverage and greater liability limits for your vehicle. Additionally, if not included in a specialized policy, consider uninsured/underinsured motorist, umbrella, and gap insurance to cover all damage suffered in an accident.
- Body type. Although the Phantom is classified as a sedan or coupe, its full-sized body and premium class place it at the top of the insurance scale.
- Powerful engine. While the Phantom is not a sports vehicle by definition, it does feature a strong 563-horsepower engine, making it a contender for high-speed danger.
- Insurer options. Choosing the appropriate luxury vehicle insurance for your requirements restricts your alternatives, but the trade-off in terms of service and coverage may be worth it.
- Maintenance. This automobile may require special attention from a Rolls-Royce expert with access to European-made parts, making it more expensive to maintain than comparable vehicles. However, the company’s new automobiles come with a four-year guarantee that includes maintenance and service.
- Warranty. Each new Rolls-Royce vehicle comes with a four-year, unlimited mileage guarantee that includes maintenance, service, and roadside support.
- Fuel. Due to the Phantom’s size, its combined fuel efficiency rating is only 14 mpg.
- Theft. To the benefit of both car owners and insurance, the Phantom boasts a zero-theft history.
Does the Rolls-Royce Phantom qualify for discounts?
Although you’re almost certain to have a high rate anyway, the Phantom provides many reasons you could qualify for safety discounts:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Anti Roll bars
- Antitheft device
- Anti Whiplash restraints
- Forward collision warning
- Lane departure warning
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Stability control
Why is insurance so expensive for the Rolls-Royce Phantom?
The Rolls-Royce Phantom insurance cost has a higher price of premium since it is a highly customized luxury automobile at the top of its class that requires expensive European-imported components. Additionally, it features a powerful engine, posing a high-speed danger to insurers.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Rolls-Royce Phantom?
While the Phantom has not been evaluated by prominent safety groups, it is deemed safe and dependable for owners throughout its existence. While there have been a few recalls in the past, this automobile’s long manufacturing history demonstrates its popularity and dependability among luxury car owners:
- Safety. The IIHS and NHTSA have not yet assessed this premium vehicle, probably because people choose less costly vehicles for daily usage.
- Reliability. In addition to the Phantom’s four-year maintenance and repair warranty, automobile owners and professionals alike see the vehicle as dependable. Bear in mind, however, that Rolls-Royce components are costly when the automobile needs maintenance.
- Recalls. There are a few recalls on older vehicles, including airbags, brakes, and a safety mechanism that stops the car from being misfuelled – all of which raise safety issues. However, these issues appear to have been fixed in subsequent versions.
Due to its top-of-the-line features and lengthy manufacturing history, the Rolls-Royce Phantom maintains an exclusive standing among luxury automobiles. However, anticipate the most expensive auto insurance premiums for luxury vehicles to reflect the vehicle’s ticket price and coverage requirements.
Check out our review of Maserati Quattroporte Insurance Rates.