Our analysis shows that the average cost of insuring a Mini Cooper 4-Door Hardtop is about 140 dollars a month, or 1680 dollars a year. Your precise rate depends on criteria such as age, sex, location, and driving record.
How to compare insurance for the Mini Cooper 4-Door
Consider these considerations during your Mini Cooper 4-Door insurance purchasing.
- Price. Keep to your monthly insurance budget by searching for the optimum combination of value and coverage. This prevents you from incurring heavy bag charges afterwards.
- Deductible. A greater deduction typically implies a less monthly payment, but if you’re in a crash you’re on the hook to the deduction. Base your selection on how much money you can spend.
- Coverage. Your coverage should cover basic insurance needs of your state at least. If you still pay or lease your vehicle, it is likely necessary to add comprehensive insurance and collision coverage.
- Manufacturer offers. Mini offers 24/7 roadside help free of charge on all Minis still under warranty.
What factors affect car insurance for the Mini Cooper 4-Door?
The Mini Cooper 4-Door is a medium-size car that should not cost you a leg or arm to insure. Surprisingly, the 4-door Mini Cooper could be less payable than the 2-door Mini Cooper. This is because smaller cars generally experience greater accident damage.
If your Mini Cooper 4-Door has an enhanced trim package with all the whistles and bells, your insurance premiums may significantly rise based on the car price.
Does the Mini Cooper 4-Door qualify for discounts?
Yes, the Mini Cooper 4-Door comes standard and has a variety of safety measures, such as:
- Antitheft ignition disable and theft deterrent radio
- Traction control
- Rearview camera
- Rear parking sensors
Special savings with Liberty Mutual
Since Mini presently has an agreement with Liberty Mutual, you can save on your premium and extra coverage choices like:
- Genuine Mini replacement parts
- Towing back to the nearest Mini dealership
- Accident forgiveness
- 24-hour claims service
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Reliability and safety ratings for the Mini Cooper 4-Door
Though JD Power does not offer official 4-door cooper dependability ratings, equivalent Mini vehicles have an average 3-star rating in this area.
Add optional security to your trim packages, such as automated driver support and headlights adaptable to directional safety at night. Make your insurance company aware that your Mini has these characteristics and you might save extra money.
Compare Mini Cooper 4-Door competitors
Looking for other makes of cars? Compare cars and models comparable to the 4-door Mini Cooper.
The Mini Cooper 4-Door is a more spacious alternative than its famous two-door cousin. The medium size and price of this car, along with its high safety ratings, are quite affordable to insure.
Compare multi-provider insurance prices to discover the greatest coverage value for your budget and your needs.
Visit our review of Audi A3 Insurance Cost for another car insurance review.