The monthly rates of 2020 Mercedes-Benz Maybach S650 Cabriolet insurance cost is $454.83, or $5457.96 per year. Your real expenses, however, are determined by your driving history, car model, location, and other considerations.
How do I compare insurance for the Maybach S 650 Cabriolet?
This rare luxury automobile may necessitate additional care and coverage to safeguard your pride and pleasure, raising your premium. Furthermore, its attractive changeable top increases the danger of injury in the event of an accident.
- Body type. This premium vehicle has a sleek convertible body, which makes it attractive but a little less safe than hardtop vehicles.
- Fuel. This automobile isn’t built for fuel efficiency, with a combined city/highway rating of 16 mpg.
- Theft. The Mercedes-Benz S-Class vehicles have many theft complaints ranging from one to three per 1,000. Due to its restricted manufacturing, this unique automobile is expected to have few theft incidents.
- Maintenance. Because of the car’s European components and restricted manufacturing, maintenance and repair expenses may be greater. You may also spend extra if you select a specialized repair shop for your high-end vehicle.
- Coverage. Because of the high cost of this vehicle and its unique design, you may choose to obtain luxury car insurance in order to acquire agreed-upon value coverage and higher maximums. Consider additional coverage such as uninsured/underinsured motorist, comprehensive, umbrella, and loan or lease gap insurance.
- Insurer options. You may be limited to luxury automobile insurance companies, which may increase your cost.
- Warranty. Every new Mercedes-Benz comes with a four-year, 50,000-mile standard warranty as well as roadside support, which includes towing and trip interruption..
Does the Mercedes-Maybach S650 Cabriolet qualify for discounts?
This vehicle has high coverage requirements and a hefty insurance cost to match, however it does offer numerous discountable safety features:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Antitheft device
- Anti-whiplash restraints
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Stability control
Why is Mercedes-Benz Maybach S650 Cabriolet insurance cost so expensive?
For various reasons, this Maybach model deserves higher rates:
- High MSRP. The basic price of this automobile is about $250,000, which makes it more expensive for your insurance provider to fix or replace.
- Limited production. Mercedes-Benz kept this model unique, producing only 75 out of 300 vehicles for the United States.
- Convertible Top. Because of the increased safety risk, a dropdown top automatically raises insurance premiums.
- Luxury car insurance. Choosing specialized insurance comes with a greater premium, which is understandable.
- Powerful Engine. In return for increased insurance costs, this convertible has a top speed of 155 mph and a turbocharged V-12 engine with 621 horsepower.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Why is Mercedes-Benz Maybach S650 insurance cost so expensive?
The Mercedes-Benz Maybach S650 Cabriolet is more expensive to insure since it has a high-powered engine designed for speed and power, making it a high-risk vehicle. Furthermore, due to restricted manufacturing and a specialized design, components and labor are expensive.
How reliable is the Mercedes-Maybach S 650 Cabriolet?
This particular vehicle provides minimal information on its safety and dependability. Mercedes-Benz, on the other hand, has strong safety ratings and few reported faults in the majority of its other models.
- Safety. Although this model has not been assessed by leading safety groups, comparable Mercedes-Benz automobiles have gotten high scores.
- Reliability. Because this vehicle is a contemporary, limited-production model, there is little information available concerning its dependability. However, most Mercedes-Benz vehicles have few documented issues.
- Recalls. So far, there have been no recalls for the Maybach S 650 Cabriolet, indicating that the vehicle is a robust replica of earlier Maybach models.
Because of its unique design, convertible top, and coverage requirements, the Maybach S 650 Cabriolet commands a premium price. However, the increased security for your unusual vehicle may be worth the extra cost of a specialist coverage.
For more car insurance rates and reviews, check out our BMW M6 Insurance Cost.