Maserati is recognized for creating cars that are both attractive and powerful. The Levante, albeit larger and having a back row for the youngsters, is no exception. It has an MSRP of $75,300 and an average monthly insurance cost of $291. While it is one of the most costly luxury SUVs to insure, you are paying to safeguard its high-end Italian style and specialist design.
How do I compare insurance for the Maserati Levante?
With a five-person capacity and sumptuous leather seats, the Levante is comfortable and roomy for a sports car. When creating your policy, pay attention to the specifics. Some considerations to bear in mind are as follows:
- Body type. It’s a four-door sport utility vehicle. While four-doors are generally less expensive to insure than two-doors, it doesn’t make much of a difference with this fancy automobile.
- Fuel. It gets an estimated 14mpg in the city and 20mpg on the interstate. While this is inefficient, some customers have found the statistics to be more accurate in real-world testing.
- Maintenance. Maserati advises only using certified Genuine Maserati components to service your Levante at its own retail and repair centers. If you don’t live near a dealership, expect service to be costly and perhaps inconvenient.
- Coverage. Because of its high cost, you may want to consider purchasing luxury vehicle insurance for the Levante to ensure maximums are sufficient to cover its worth.
- Warranty. Maserati’s New Car Limited Warranty covers the vehicle for four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. It comes with roadside assistance, so you won’t have to buy it separately.
Does the Maserati Levante qualify for discounts?
The Maserati Levante comes standard with basic safety measures that may help you save money on insurance. These are some examples:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- Front-impact airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Overhead airbags
- Anti Whiplash
- Security system
Why is insurance so high for the Maserati Levante?
The Maserati Levante is more expensive to insure since it is a designer sports SUV that needs specialized service and parts. Furthermore, the fact that this car has a premium MSRP translates to a high insurance cost.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Maserati Levante?
Maserati has a mixed track record when it comes to dependability. While some customers praise the pleasant ride, others are dissatisfied with the necessity to bring it in for maintenance.
- Safety. The Levante has not been evaluated for crashworthiness by the IIHS or the NHTSA, thus there is no official rating. It does, however, provide the basic safety measures seen in most modern vehicles.
- Reliability. Maintain regular maintenance and inspections to preserve this vehicle’s unique engineering in peak condition.
- Recalls. Levante has had five recalls since 2016, with the most recent including camera system, electrical system software, front subframe welds, and electrical wiring issues. Maserati provides free repair and replacement for eligible cars.
While insurance for a Maserati Levante isn’t inexpensive, it is feasible to get a reasonable bargain. Check out vehicle insurance prices to ensure you’re not losing out.
For another car insurance review, Visit our review of BMW X6 Insurance Cost.