Luxury auto insurance cost The Maserati Ghibli is in the middle of the spectrum. It is less costly than Rolls-Royce or McLaren, but it’s more costly than your ordinary Jaguar with an MSRP of $74 300 and average monthly insurance premium of $385. But insurance premiums vary according to several criteria, such as driving history and location
How do I compare insurance for the Maserati Ghibli?
“Dynamic speed” and “ultimate finish” have been combined in the Maserati Ghibli. It’s an Italian vehicle for smooth rides and twisting roads. In buying insurance, this is something to remember:
- Body type. It is a sedan of medium size that may be insured at a lower price than cuts. But it won’t make a great impact considering it’s a premium automobile.
- Fuel. Ghibli is powered by gasoline, with an urban rating of 17 mpg and a road rating of 24 mpg.
- Maintenance. Maserati exclusively advises that you keep your Ghibli at one of its dealerships with authentic Maserati parts. Parts and work are probably more costly, as it’s a foreign specialist automobile.
- Coverage. Maserati recommends that you retain your Ghibli at one of its dealerships that only uses genuine Maserati components. Because it is a foreign specialty vehicle, parts and labor are likely to be more expensive.
- Warranty. Maserati’s New Car Limited Warranty covers the vehicle for four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. And it includes roadside assistance, which includes moving your vehicle to a dealership 24 hours a day, seven days a week – no need to worry about purchasing that individually.
- Theft rates. Because these vehicles are so showy, the theft rate is quite low. This may help to lower insurance premiums, but only somewhat..
Does the Maserati Ghibli qualify for discounts?
The Maserati Ghibli is a sleek, elegant, and unmistakably Italian vehicle. It also has a number of useful safety measures, such as:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- Front-impact airbags
- Side-impact airbags
- Overhead airbags
- Knee airbags
- Anti Whiplash
- Security system
Why is insurance so high for the Maserati Ghibli?
Because it is a luxury car that requires original Maserati components and a specialized dealership, the Maserati Ghibli is more expensive to insure. Furthermore, specialist foreign automobiles need a more sophisticated service procedure, which adds to the already expensive repair expenses.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Maserati Ghibli?
While the Maserati has a beautiful appearance and a romantic Italian aura, its dependability and model recall track record is less than outstanding.
- Safety. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety rates the Ghibli as “good” for crashworthiness, which assesses its ability to withstand a collision. Its crash prevention and mitigation capabilities were classified as “basic.”
- Reliability. There are no major complaints about the Ghibli’s dependability, but it isn’t a blazing diamond of perfection either. Regular maintenance, like with any premium automobile with custom engineering, is critical to ensure dependable operation.
- Recalls. Maserati recalled some Ghiblis in 2018 because of two issues: an unfinished weld on the front subframe and a possibly leaking fuel delivery line in the engine compartment. Maserati provided free servicing and repair to affected vehicles because these flaws represent a significant risk to the driver.
While a Maserati Ghibli will undoubtedly be expensive, the Ghibli’s lack of “supercar” status should help to offset the Ghibli’s high rates. Make sure to comparison shop to verify you’re receiving the greatest value.
Visit our review of Audi A6 Insurance Cost for another car insurance review.