At this time, we aren’t able to provide an average price for the Kia Telluride insurance cost. You may anticipate to pay $2,100 annually, or $175 per month, based on the Sorento’s chassis, which is equivalent to the Telluride. Insurance premiums are determined by a number of criteria, such as your driving record, gender, and age.
How do I compare insurance for Telluride?
If you recently purchased a new Telluride, it’s probable that you’ll pay more for it than someone who is insuring a used Telluride. Other factors, such as: your age, driving record, credit score, and number of vehicles registered in your name all influence the price of your insurance.
- Body type. This SUV has five doors, three rows of seats, and accommodates up to eight passengers. Because it’s an SUV, insurance on a sedan could be slightly more expensive.
- Fuel. All versions are equipped with a 3.8-liter gasoline engine that achieves a city/highway rating of 20/26 mpg. Insurance premiums for gas-powered automobiles tend to be lower than those for diesel-powered vehicles.
- Theft rates. So far, there are no available theft rates for the 2020 model. Additionally, Kias are well-known for higher than average theft rates.
- Maintenance. Kia’s often have $400 annual maintenance expenses. Repairing your vehicle after an accident lowers your insurance premiums.
- Coverage. More people means more seats. Everyone in your family or carpool should be covered by greater liability and personal injury protection levels.
- Warranty. When it comes to new automobiles, Kia provides an unusually lengthy warranty. You will not have to add roadside help to your auto insurance for the first five years you own the vehicle, since roadside support is free.
This warranty includes everything stated above.
- 10-year/100,000 mile limited powertrain warranty
- 5-year/60,000 mile limited basic warranty
- 5-year/100,000 mile limited anti-perforation warranty
- 5-year/60,000 mile roadside assistance plan
Does the Kia Telluride qualify for car insurance discounts?
Some Telluride safety features may help you save money on your premium.
- Rollover sensor
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- Vehicle stability management (VSM)
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Highway driving assist
- Surround view monitor
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Kia Telluride?
- Safety. At this time, the Telluride is a new model and doesn’t have a rating from NHTSA or the IIHS. In conclusion, though, JD Power awards Kia three stars overall for reliability and five stars overall for quality.
- Reliability. J.D. Power has not yet developed a forecasted reliability rating. Telluride and Sorento’s cousin was awarded five stars by the IIHS and NHTSA, meaning that the new model’s reliability scores are equal to its predecessors.
- Recalls. So far, there have been no recalls of automobiles in Telluride. The 2013 Sorento brake recall covered the linked vehicle as well. This is the most current problem in 2019: Cars catching fire due to gasoline leaks resulting from recalled repairs on recalled repairs is a pressing issue in 2019.
The Kia Telluride is a new SUV and insurance may cost between $175 and $195 per month. This cost is on par with similar SUVs.
Before choosing a policy, see what alternatives you have to compare their pricing.
You can also take a look at our review of Hyundai Ioniq Insurance Cost.