The Jaguar XJR is a sedan, which is by far the least expensive kind of vehicle to insure. With its driver assistance and anti-lock braking systems, you might potentially earn bonus points on your insurance. The Jaguar XJR’s average insurance premium is $110 per month or $1,320 per year. This cost is more than $100 lower than the national average of $1,426 per year.
How do I compare insurance for the XJR?
Although the XJR is a premium vehicle, it is also a sedan, which is the least expensive type of vehicle to insure. However, repairs may be costly, especially if you choose a Jaguar expert.
- Body type. The XJR is a luxury sedan, which is less hazardous to insure than other premium vehicles such as sports cars.
- Fuel. This vehicle isn’t recognized for its fuel efficiency, which ranges from 15 to 21 mpg.
- Theft. The XJR has a history of theft, which may boost insurance premiums.
- Maintenance. Maintenance and repairs can be costly, especially if performed by a Jaguar expert. To remain in excellent long-term condition, XJRs in general require frequent service.
- Coverage. Because this vehicle is prone to theft, consider adding comprehensive coverage to guard against theft or vandalism, as well as higher coverage maximums to cover specialist components required for repairs. Consider luxury automobile insurance, which frequently provides agreed-upon-value coverage and greater limits.
- Warranty. Newer models often have a 6-year, 60,000-mile guarantee, which can help you cover basic repair costs.
Does the Jaguar XJR qualify for discounts
You may be able to discover discounts for the XJR’s numerous safety features to further reduce your premium.
- Body type. You may be able to discover discounts for the XJR’s numerous safety features to further reduce your premium.
- High MSRP. The car’s six-figure price tag makes it more expensive to repair in the event of an accident. This may result in an increase in your premium.
- More coverage. You can select luxury automobile insurance or policy add-ons that will raise your premium.
- Powerful engine. The 2018 edition of this premium sports vehicle has more than 500 horsepower. Because of this, it may be more enticing to drive at faster speeds, increasing insurance risk.
- Specialized repairs. The 2018 edition of this premium sports vehicle has more than 500 horsepower. Because of this, it may be more enticing to drive at faster speeds, increasing insurance risk.
- Theft. There have been several theft reports filed against the vehicle. That history, though, might be connected to how long this Jaguar model has been in production.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Jaguar XJR
Based on its mid-range crash test ratings and low-reliability ratings, this vehicle meets moderate to poor criteria for dependability. The XJR has also been subjected to several recalls throughout the years, however, newer versions are more dependable.
Compare Jaguar XJR automobile insurance carriers. Still, hunting for the ideal vehicle? Examine the insurance prices for a different make or model.
Visit our review of Lexus LS Insurance Cost for another car insurance review.