Our research found that the average cost of GMC Acadia Limited insurance is $133 per month — or $1,596 per year. The precise cost is determined by your driving record, the number of miles you drive every year, your age and gender, and other factors. Our research found that the average cost of GMC Acadia Limited insurance is $133 per month — or $1,596 per year. The precise cost is determined by your driving record, the number of miles you drive every year, your age and gender, and other factors.
How to compare insurance for the GMC Acadia Limited
Consider the following while comparing GMC Acadia Limited insurance options:
- Price. Compare the discounts that each provider offers while looking for the best cost for your coverage to save the most money on your premium.
- Deductible. A greater deductible, which means you’ll be responsible for a bigger amount before insurance starts covering property damage or medical expenses, is one method to reduce your monthly rate.
- Coverage. Your insurance coverage should, at the absolute least, cover the state minimum requirements where you live. If you are financing your Acadia Limited, you may need to buy collision and comprehensive coverage.
- Manufacturer offers. While under warranty, all 2007 and newer GMC cars are protected by GMC’s free 24-hour roadside assistance service, so you may not need to add this option to your insurance policy.
What factors affect car insurance for the GMC Acadia Limited?
Acadia Limited’s production stopped in March 2017, which might result in slightly higher insurance premiums in the future if replacement components become more difficult to locate. For the time being, insurance prices for this car are around average.
The GMC Acadia Limited is available in two configurations: all-wheel drive (AWD) and front-wheel drive (FWD). Because AWD vehicles are typically regarded to be safer than FWD equivalents, you’ll probably save a few dollars on your monthly insurance costs if you have one.
Does the GMC Acadia Limited qualify for discounts?
The GMC Acadia Limited includes a variety of safety features that may help you save money on vehicle insurance, such as:
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- An anti theft alarm system
- A rear-view camera
You may save even more if your Acadia Limited has extra features like AWD, frontal collision warnings, and lane departure alerts.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Reliability and safety ratings for the GMC Acadia Limited
The 2017 GMC Acadia Limited FWD, like the most recent GMC Acadias, got a five-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and a good safety rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).
Although official dependability ratings for this car are not available, there have been a number of user complaints regarding difficulties with its infotainment, such as the Car Play function, Wi-Fi, and electronics systems.
There are two GMC Acadia Limited safety recalls to be aware of:
- Powertrain issues. The driveshaft assembly may fracture and detach, increasing the danger of collisions and rollaways.
- Front brake system. The front brake calipers may leak braking fluid, increasing the danger of a collision.
The GMC Acadia Limited series maintenance
The GMC Acadia Limited, as a bigger variant of the current Acadia models, costs somewhat extra for basic maintenance such as oil changes and tire rotations. Because of its greater dimensions, Acadia Limited is less fuel-efficient than its smaller sibling.
- GMC Acadia Limited: Up to 15 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway
- GMC Acadia: Up to 21 mpg in the city and 26 mpg on the highway
For your GMC Acadia Limited, you can expect to pay typical insurance rates. However, because of its greater maintenance expenses and lesser fuel efficiency, it may be more expensive to maintain than current Acadia models.
For additional car insurance review, Check out our review of Chevy Traverse Insurance Cost.