What can you expect when it comes to Ford insurance rates? It is common for insurance rates to vary a great deal depending on the vehicle you choose, with a large range of vehicles available, such as hatchbacks and trucks to sports cars. The amount you will pay varies between $157 to $245 each month. Your exact cost will vary based on several criteria, including your driving record, the number of miles you travel each year, and other considerations.
Ford roadside assistance
Free roadside assistance is provided for a period of up to 5 years or 60,000 miles on all new Fords produced in 2007 or newer. From 2006 and older, the three-year, 36,000-mile coverage was raised to 40,000 miles.
The Ford roadside assistance program includes the following:
- Towing up to 35 miles to the Ford dealership closest to you
- Jumpstarting the battery
- If you have a spare tire, you can change a flat tire.
- If you run out of gasoline, we will send 2 gallons of gas or 5 gallons of diesel to you.
- If you’ve misplaced your key, you’re locked out.
To call the roadside helpline, dial the number shown at the top of this page: 1-800-241-3673. The information you’ll need to supply when you call is your car’s make, model, color, vehicle identification number (VIN), and license plate number.
To receive this benefit, new Ford customers don’t have to pay the cost as part of their car insurance. If your vehicle is more than six years old, it will not have roadside assistance or towing coverage. Using this insurance coverage is only possible if you have insurance, and an additional premium might be applied to your insurance policy if you decide to utilize this service.
Pros and cons of Ford insurance rates
- Moderately priced
- Most models get great safety ratings
- Reliable brand
- Some models have high theft rates
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Ford car facts
- Ford Motor Company was formed in 1903, and the first car to be marketed was the Model T the same year. It turned out to be one of the most popular vehicles of all time.
- The second-largest American vehicle manufacturer after GM is Ford, which is also the fifth-largest global automaker.
- Second only to General Motors, Ford is the sixth largest automotive company in the world.
- The base MSRP for Ford vehicles starts at $14,000, but may go anywhere from $450,000 to $450 million.
- Lincoln is the premium vehicle brand that sells the most luxury cars under the Ford brand. That original model was offered for $850 the same year it was launched.
- Of the total number of Ford models sold in the United States in 2015, there were over 2.6 million. Ford was responsible for about 15% of all automobiles sold in the US.
- After acquiring Lincoln in 1922, its high-end luxury brand, Ford continued to produce many classics, including the Thunderbird, Mustang and F-150.
Are there any standout Ford models?
Shelby describes the GT350 as all about performance and speed. This race car has a 5.2L V8 engine with a flat-plane crank, producing 526 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque. MagneRide Damping System on the Shelby GT350 automatically and constantly adjusts itself one thousand times per second. Additionally, the Camaro ZL1 is equipped with 19-inch wheels made of carbon fiber, a carbon fiber rear wing, and a bigger front splitter. To get started, start out at $57,240.
A single-day track/classroom driving experience for Shelby GT350 and GT350R owners is provided by the GT350 Track Attack. The 2017 or 2018 Shelby GT350 or GT350R come standard with Track Attack. Drivers will learn appropriate driving posture and optimum sitting position, as well as other important tactics like braking and turning.
Looking for other brands of automobiles? Search for additional Ford comparable vehicle manufacturers or compare various car manufacturers.
Should You Buy A Ford?
The affordability of Ford’s automobiles, together with its good name, help it to be inexpensive to insure. However, you should do your research to locate the finest insurance for you.