BMW 8 Series insurance cost, Compared to other BMW series the “8” in this model designation represents its highest rating. It is expected to cost from $159 and $240 each month for insurance, which amounts to $112,895 appropriately. Still, it’s less expensive than other luxury competitors, like Ferrari or Mercedes, so it may fit the bill if you’re looking for a fast car that doesn’t require millionaire status to maintain.
How do I compare insurance for the BMW 8?
BMW calls its automobiles the “ultimate driver.” Take into account several elements to obtain the correct protection.
- Body type. It’s a cut that is less costly than insuring a car. But it would probably be much more costly to acquire coverage of the convertible type, because they are usually more prone to theft.
- Fuel. BMW 8 is classified as 18 municipal MPGs and 25 highway MPGs, with an average of around 20 total MPGs for these cuts.
- Maintenance. It has German engineering, meaning that repairs are probably not easy or affordable. But all MY17 BMWs and more recent models include a BMW Ultimate Care programme, covering the first three years of scheduled maintenance or 36,000 km. whatever the first time.
- Coverage. You would need to check into your BMW 8’s luxury assurance as it might not be sufficient to cover its worth more costly than the ordinary vehicle.
- Warranty. Most repairs, including powertrain, corrosion and restricted wear and tear, are covered under the original manufacturer guarantee and last for four years or 50 000 miles. During the first four years, you will also be offered free 24/7 roadside assistance so that you can leave without extra coverage.
- Transmission type. This is automatic, and owing to the priced gearbox it might be somewhat costly to insure than manual.
Does the BMW 8 qualify for discounts?
The BMW-8 comes with modern safety measures, as well as an award-winning design, which might help you obtain a safety vehicle rebate for your insurance.
- Antilock brakes
- Stability control
- Front, side and overhead impact airbags
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Antitheft security system
- Daytime running lights
- Adaptive brake lights
Why is insurance so high for the BMW 8?
In under 3,6 seconds, it can go from zero to 60 mph, sports a turbocharged V-8 motor with a power of 523 horsepower, and a fairly expensive MSRP. This implies it should go quickly, but in the case of a collision, it costs many repairs or replacements that put insurance at risk.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the BMW 8?
This car combines state-of-the-art technology, a strong style, and great performance, yet its record is faultless.
- Safety. Its price tag makes it somewhat pricey to test the accident. It was not assessed by IIHS. But related models, like the 2 cuts, have an “advanced” crash avoidance and mitigation grade of “good” collapse.
- Reliability. No big complaints have been received online. But automobiles with German engineering are often regarded to be unpleasant to maintain because of their custom design. So it’s important to maintain your BMW 8 run smoothly with regular maintenance.
- Recalls. The 2019 model has a reminder, which is due to an electric failure that can produce an electric shock or a fire. BMW contacts car owners, repairs and replaces the problem free of charge.
The BMW 8 may be expensive to insure, but it shouldn’t be costly across the roof given it’s a mid-scale premium car. One method of maintaining modest expenses is shopping for the best rates in the market.
For additional car insurance review, Check out our review of Audi A7 Insurance Cost.