According to our analysis, the cost of insuring your Bentley Continental may range from $270 to $1,900 each month, or $3,240 to $22,800 per year. That’s a broad range, but not all suppliers are prepared to go that far.
How to compare insurance for the Bentley Continental
The insurance may be very expensive for Bentley Continental cars. If you compare your Bentley Continental insurance choices, consider:
- Price. The cheapest rate is not always the greatest decision for a luxury car like Bentley Continental: repairs can be extremely onerous. Search for a blend of value and adequate coverage for a claim to make.
- Deductible. In the long term, a large allowance for your Bentley may not be useful. If an accident demands pricey repairs, before your insurance starts up, you’ll need the cash on hand.
- Coverage. Most luxury automobile owners pick insurance cover choices beyond the required for state minimum insurance. Look to make collisions and coverage of your insurance more extensive to cover potential costly damages.
- Restrictions. Not all insurance firms are prepared to insure strong automobiles like the Continental which may perhaps reduce your choice.
- Manufacturer offers. Bentley offers a roadside support plan for all new vehicles for three years with an unlimited mileage.
Why is insurance so expensive for the Bentley Continental?
The Bentley Continental costs extra to insure because it demands hard to locate imported components, which make repairs costly. Furthermore, not all insurance firms are prepared to ensure this powerful sports car, restricting your alternatives, and giving the insurance business greater pricing power.
What factors affect car insurance for the Bentley Continental?
The generally costly insurance is luxurious sports vehicles such as the Continental Bentley since the fixing components are never imported.
The engine, features, and prices might not only influence your insurance premiums, but also the trim package.
Does the Bentley Continental qualify for discounts?
The Bentley Continental comes with security measures to save you insurance, including:
- An anti theft alarm system
- Anti Lock brakes
- Stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Reliability and safety ratings for the Bentley Continental
This sports vehicle has no official dependability and safety ratings. However, Bentley became one of the least trustworthy vehicle brands in recent years.
Luxury automobiles are often more likely to break down and components can be costly and difficult to acquire. It might take longer than anticipated to get on the road if you need to fix it.
Reliability sounds like more of an issue if you purchase a used Bentley according to internet owner reviews. You may also contribute to the dependability and repair costs of the yearly kilometers. The more kilometers you drive, the more likely you will need a repair.
Bentley Continental maintenance
The possibility of owning a very priced luxury automobile like Bentley Continental. Oil changes can cost about $500 a year while anywhere from $1,400 to $2,500 other yearly maintenance may.
You should pay the highest amount in order to fix your Bentley if you get into a mishap or require repairs. Not all mechanics are working on a Bentley, therefore a mechanic or Bentley dealer might pay more.
Bentley is recognized as a sleek, quick, and stunning sports vehicle of luxury. You may thus anticipate spending more insurance, reparation, and maintenance expenditures than normal.
If you compare vehicle insurance quotes from several companies, you can locate the coverage choices that match your budget.
Check out our review of BMW 6 Series Insurance Cost.