The Audi S7 is a premium vehicle that is reasonably priced to insure. An average price of Audi S7 insurance cost is $191 per month, or $2,292 per year. The yearly insurance cost–to–base automobile price ratio is 2.9 percent, barely below the national average of 4 percent, with a base price of $79,900 and an average insurance premium of $2,292 per year.
The Audi S7 is a high-performance variant of the A7, Audi’s biggest and most opulent car. Its sleek design provides comfort and power, as well as a variety of safety and driver aid features that make it ideal for families. However, because of its strong engine and near-six-figure price tag, it may be difficult to insure.
How to compare insurance for the Audi S7
It might be difficult to shop for vehicle insurance because coverage and policy features vary considerably between companies. Regardless of how daunting it may seem, coverage is required in virtually every state. On the plus side, it can provide peace of mind on and off the road and save you a lot of money in the event of an accident. While certain cars might be costly to insure, it is critical to obtain estimates from many companies to determine how much you will actually pay. Because rates vary depending on the provider you choose, generating a sample policy with the coverage you want will help you evaluate your alternatives more accurately. Here are a few things to think about.
- Price. A sample insurance might assist you with comparing similar coverage from several providers. Once you’ve obtained several quotes, evaluate your alternatives based on price to locate a policy that suits your budget.
- Deductible. The size of your deductible might have a direct impact on the cost of your vehicle insurance. When obtaining estimates, take in mind that a larger deductible will result in cheaper premiums, whilst a smaller deductible would result in higher monthly costs.
- Minimum coverage. Every state, with the exception of New Hampshire and Virginia, has minimum coverage standards. Check to see whether your state’s minimums are satisfied before purchasing an insurance.
- Additional coverage. Uninsured motorist coverage and personal injury protection are just two of the many options for extending your vehicle insurance coverage. If you want additional coverage, include any alternatives when obtaining estimates in order to receive the greatest deal.
- Extras. Many companies provide free extras like roadside assistance and accident forgiveness. Find out what features your preferred providers give and whether the extras are worthwhile to include in your insurance.
- Restrictions. Find out whether there are any limits before obtaining an insurance to avoid refused claims or gaps in coverage.
- Manufacturer offer or loyalty discount. Some manufacturers have relationships with insurance companies. Speak with your dealer to see if you qualify for any special discounts or loyalty programs.
- Warranty. To prevent paying for overlapping coverage, find out what is covered by your manufacturer’s or extended warranty.
What factors affect car insurance rates for Audi S7?
Aside from driver and location-based considerations, insurance carriers take a variety of vehicle-specific characteristics into account when determining your premiums. Because every make and model is unique, the car you drive can have a considerable influence on the cost of auto insurance. Here’s how the S7 compares to other vehicles in terms of body style, theft rates, maintenance costs, and more.
- Body type. The Audi S7 is a four-door sedan that strikes the perfect combination of power and elegance. Its design makes it ideal for low-risk activities such as family driving, commuting, and daily driving. This might assist to reduce the cost of insurance.
- Type of car. The S7 is a high-performance premium car that may be costly to maintain or repair. This might raise the cost of auto insurance.
- Theft. Sedans are the most commonly stolen car type. Due to the fact that the S7 is a sedan, vehicle insurance costs may be higher.
- Repairs. Repairs may be costly given the S7’s high price tag and luxury features. This may raise the cost of vehicle insurance.
- Safety ratings. At the time of writing, neither the A7 nor the S7 had official ratings. This car, on the other hand, offers a number of excellent safety features that may help you save money on auto insurance.
How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
When deciding the cost of vehicle insurance, providers evaluate a variety of criteria, many of which are related to your likelihood of making claims and the expense of paying them out. As a result, your vehicle’s make and model might have a direct impact on the cost of auto insurance. Because each car is designed differently, factors such as performance, accident prevention features, and repair costs can vary considerably. Aside from the brand and model, the trim and extras on your vehicle may frequently impact the cost of auto insurance. Based on the basic Premium Plus.
Audi S7, here’s how different construction choices may affect the cost of vehicle insurance.
- Prestige. The Prestige trim level includes a heads-up display, a corner view camera system, and other features. Your insurance premiums may be reduced as a result of the increased visibility.
- S Sport package. This package includes dynamic steering as well as a rear sport differential, which may improve handling. By including this bundle, you may be able to lower your insurance costs.
- Rear-passenger airbags. This feature may decrease damage and harm in the case of an accident, which may result in lower rates.
- Night vision assistant. This technology increases night vision, allowing you to dodge unforeseen obstructions. It might help you obtain a better deal on vehicle insurance if you include it.
- Driver assistance. The driver aid package may help prevent accidents and save insurance costs.
Audi S7 money-saving safety features
If your Audi S7 has certain safety features, you may be able to save money on your Audi S6 insurance rates.
- Daytime running lights
- Anti-lock brakes
- Anti-theft device
- Surround camera system
- Parking sensors
- Rear back-up sensors
- LED fog lights
- Electronic stability control
- Seatbelt pretensioners
Does the Audi S7 qualify for auto insurance discounts?
Depending on whatever carrier you pick, your vehicle may be eligible for certain auto insurance savings. The actual reductions you receive, however, may vary based on your region, provider, selections, and other variables. Here are a few examples that should be applicable to the Audi S7:
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Audi S7?
While there are currently no official dependability ratings for the S7, there is plenty of information about the A7. The 2018 model got a 4/5 star rating from U.S. News and J.D. Power, which is higher than most automobiles in its class.
Despite the fact that the S7 has only been in production since 2011, there have been a few recalls since its debut.
- 2015: Some S7 vehicles from 2015 were recalled owing to erroneous tire label information that indicates the incorrect maximum weight.
- 2013-2014 :Due to manufacturing tolerance concerns that might cause gasoline lines to leak, a limited number of 2013-2014 S7 vehicles were recalled..
There aren’t many typical faults with the Audi S7, however some owners have reported gearbox problems at low miles. Some Audi performance vehicles, such as the S7, are also known to have carbon buildup concerns, which can result in lower power and fuel efficiency.
How safe is the Audi S7?
Unfortunately, neither the A7 nor the S7 have official IIHS or NHTSA safety ratings. However, the S7, like other Audi vehicles, comes standard with a slew of fantastic safety systems that might help to reduce damage and harm in the case of an accident. These characteristics may also help you receive car insurance reductions.
Audi S7 maintenance
The S7, like the majority of Audi cars, is built for both comfort and performance. Its strong engine makes it ideal for traveling and travel, while its luxury amenities provide a comfortable driving experience no matter where you drive it. It doesn’t require much maintenance, but regular service visits can help you get the most out of your car. Here’s what to anticipate when it comes to oil changes, mileage, and other services.
- Audi suggests changing the oil every 10,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first. However, if you drive your car regularly, you may want to have it replaced more frequently.
- An oil change for an Audi A7 costs between $100 and $200, depending on how long it has been since the previous oil change and where you bring it for servicing.
- According to the 2017 Audi maintenance plan, your S7 should be taken in for minor repair at 10,000 miles and then every 20,000 miles thereafter. Standard maintenance should be performed after the first 20,000 miles and then every 20,000 miles after that.
- The 2018 Audi S7 gets 18 miles per gallon on average, with 16 in the city and 24 on the interstate.
- The 2017 Audi S7 is covered by a four-year/50,000-mile warranty as well as four years of 24-hour roadside support.
Is an extended warranty worth it for the Audi S7?
Audi’s four-year, 50,000-mile guarantee is standard on the S7. This new car warranty covers parts and service problems, as well as free 24-hour roadside assistance. Audi does, however, provide an extended warranty program known as the Audi Certified Plus Limited guarantee. This option can extend your S7’s warranty for an additional two years or 50,000 miles after the original warranty expires. The basic warranty provides excellent coverage, but the extended warranty may bring additional peace of mind and may potentially enhance the market value of your car.
About the Audi S7
The Audi S7 was first introduced in 2012. The Audi S7 is a V8-powered version of the company’s A7 vehicle. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration have not assessed the 2017 model for safety.
The insurance cost for an Audi S7 is determined by safety ratings, theft rates, replacement costs, and general damage susceptibility. Insurance costs vary depending on a driver’s past and region. Before purchasing an Audi, prospective buyers should obtain insurance quotes from multiple providers in order to acquire the lowest feasible cost. Audi S7 buyers should also do their homework to determine whether they qualify for insurance reductions with each carrier.
Compare Audi competitors
Discover what other automobiles Audi has to offer, or look into other manufacturers.
Check out our car insurance rate reviews for the following Audi vehicle.