The Audi Q8 is spacious and broad, but it accelerates and handles like a sports car. It has an MSRP of $67,400 and an estimated monthly Audi Q8 Insurance Cost cost of $160. While the Q8 is somewhat more expensive than the competition in its class, the BMW X5, on average, costs less to insure than the Mercedes-Benz GLEs. To receive a quote, sort automobile insurance firms by state.
How do I compare insurance for the Audi Q8?
It has a more comfortable ride, a sophisticated entertainment system, and two rows of seats, making it more family-friendly than other premium sports cars. When looking for insurance, keep a few things in mind.
- Body type. It has a more comfortable ride, a sophisticated entertainment system, and two rows of seats, making it more family-friendly than other premium sports cars. When looking for insurance, keep a few things in mind.
- Fuel. According to official estimations, the Q8 achieves 17 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on the highway.
- Maintenance. Audi recommends only utilizing Audi original components on your Q8, which should be maintained by a factory-trained professional using specialist tools. While it may be more expensive than visiting a normal repair provider, those authentic components are covered by Audi’s parts limited warranty for new vehicles. In addition, when you bring in your car, Audi dealerships will perform a comprehensive multi-point check.
- Coverage. You may need to check into luxury insurance for your Audi Q8, as it is more expensive than the ordinary car and standard maximums may not be sufficient to cover its worth.
- Warranty. Audi’s new car limited warranty lasts four years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, and includes four years of 24-hour roadside support from Audi.
Does the Audi Q8 qualify for car insurance discounts?
Your best option for saving money is to take advantage of the Q8’s sophisticated safety features, which may qualify you for car insurance discounts for driving a safe vehicle.
- Advanced airbag protection system
- Electronic stability control
- Anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Rear view camera
- Seatbelt pretensioners
Why is insurance so high for the Audi Q8?
The turbocharged V-8 engine in the Q8 produces 335 horsepower and can sprint from 0 to 60 mph in five seconds. Since of its power and total cost, this luxury car is expensive to insure because paying the cost of replacement or repairs offers a significant risk to the insurer.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Audi Q8?
The Q8 has stellar safety ratings, but it isn’t perfect overall.
- Safety. The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named it a 2019 “Top Safety Pick” for its “excellent” overall crashworthiness and “outstanding” crash avoidance and mitigation. In the event of a collision, the Q8 is meticulously engineered to safeguard occupants.
- Reliability. According to reports, you can rely on this automobile to get you from point A to point B. However, bear in mind that German engineering necessitates specialist servicing, therefore frequent maintenance is required to keep this vehicle in peak condition.
- Recalls. Audi has experienced a number of recalls in recent years owing to incorrectly fitted airbags and pretensioners, as well as malfunctioning brake lights, fuel pumps, and inflators. It has also received a citation for breaching the EPA’s Clean Air Act. The 2019 Q8 has one recall for unsecured shock absorbers that might impede vehicle steering. Audi has contacted owners and will replace any defective parts at no cost.
The Audi Q8 is a sporty yet comfortable vehicle that is ideal for people who desire the sensation of luxury without the racing car look. Compare quotes from several companies to find the best rates for auto insurance.
Check out our review of Lexus Insurance Cost.