The Aston Martin DBX is a high-end SUV with a high insurance premium. Auto insurance for the Aston Martin DBX is anticipated to cost $590 per month or $7,080 per year on average. With a starting MSRP of $200,000, the price-to-cost ratio is 3.54 percent, which is higher than the national average of 3%. Your exact cost, however, may vary depending on your location, driving history, DBX trim level, and extras, and other variables.
What factors affect insurance for the Aston Martin DBX?
Insurance prices for the Aston Martin DBX are determined by a variety of criteria, including theft rates, vehicle performance, maintenance costs, and other variables that vary by make and model. The DBX is compared to other cars in the following table.
- Type of car. The Aston Martin DBX is a luxury SUV, which often has a higher insurance premium.
- Theft. This vehicle has a low theft rate, which may result in cheaper insurance costs.
- Repairs. Repairs for this car are expensive, which typically leads to expensive insurance premiums.
- Safety ratings. This vehicle’s safety rating is unknown, which makes it more expensive to insure.
- Fuel type. This vehicle’s safety rating is unknown, which makes it more expensive to insure.
- Trim. This vehicle’s safety rating is unknown, which makes it more expensive to insure.
- Coverage. For a luxury SUV, you may want to seek a policy that includes the minimum needed coverage in your state, as well as high liability limits and accident and comprehensive coverage. Additionally, the more insurance coverage you have, the higher your insurance premiums will be.
- Warranty. Aston Martin provides a three-year, unlimited mileage warranty on new DBXs, as well as roadside support.
- Manufacturer deals. Aston Martin is now providing three-year lease reductions on select models. Additionally, you can find other finance options from Aston Martin by contacting your local dealer.
What discounts does the DBX qualify for?
If your Aston Martin DBX is fitted with specific safety measures, you may be able to save money on car insurance.
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount
- Safety device discount
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
Aston Martin DBX safety and reliability ratings
The NHTSA has not rated the Aston Martin DBX, which means its safety is uncertain. However, vehicles of this brand typically have low safety ratings, which results in higher insurance premiums. Automobiles with high safety ratings typically cost less to insure since they are easier to repair and safer in the event of a collision.
The Aston Martin DBX is a premium SUV with a low theft rate and high maintenance costs, which makes it an expensive insurance vehicle. Comparing auto insurance quotes will help you get the best deal on the coverage you require for your Aston Martin DBX.
Want more car insurance reviews? Visit Bentley Insurance Cost.