Insurance for a 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C might be costly. You’ll pay approximately $1,000 more than the national average of $1,318 per month, or $2,364 per year, with a monthly average cost of roughly $197 – or $2,364 per year. Your rate, however, may vary greatly based on where you reside, among other things. For example, the average yearly cost of vehicle insurance in Idaho is $1,053, whereas in Georgia it is $2,201. To receive a quote, sort automobile insurance firms by state.
Companies that offer coverage for Alfa Romeo 4C
State Farm. State Farm is the largest insurance company in the US, with over $50 billion in annual premiums. It provides a variety of vehicle insurance choices and savings for the Alfa Romeo 4C.
Nationwide. This mutual insurance company provides a choice of vehicle insurance products, as well as a rewards program and an auto repair network. Nationwide vehicle insurance, on the other hand, is not offered in Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, or Massachusetts.
Liberty Mutual. The company offers a variety of vehicle insurance options and discounts, making it an excellent alternative for insuring the Alfa Romeo 4C, and its policies even include free roadside assistance.
How to compare insurance for the Alfa Romeo 4C
When comparing vehicle insurance for an Alfa Romeo 4C, you may feel as if you’re going around in circles. On the surface, providers and plans may appear identical, making it difficult to determine which insurance is best for your car. Here are a few things to think about while weighing your alternatives.
- Price. Price is an essential factor to consider, and it is best utilized to compare similar plans once you have established the coverage you want.
- Deductible. The size of your deductible may have an impact on the cost of your vehicle insurance. Choose a deductible that will not break the bank or raise your rates over your budget.
- Minimum coverage. Make certain that your coverage satisfies state minimums, regardless of the insurance you pick.
- Additional coverage. If you are looking for additional coverage, make sure to choose a company who offers the alternatives you want.
- Extras. Whether you require tire and rim coverage, accident forgiveness, or any other benefits, make sure the company you pick has them.
- Restrictions. Your coverage may be limited depending on your insurance and provider. Make sure you are aware of them in order to prevent having your claims refused or having your compensation decreased.
- Manufacturer offer or loyalty discount. Some manufacturers have relationships with certain insurance companies and can provide unique deals or discounts. To find out if you are qualified, contact Alfa Romeo.
- Warranty. Find out what your warranty covers to avoid any overlaps in coverage between the manufacturer and the insurance provider.
What factors affect car insurance rates for Alfa Romeo 4C?
While your driving record, location, and other criteria are essential, the type of car you drive has a major influence on the amount of insurance you pay. Here’s how the Alfa Romeo 4C compares.
- Body type. The Alfa Romeo 4C is a two-door sports vehicle that is frequently more expensive to insure than sedans and SUVs. If you go for the 4C Spider convertible, you might wind up paying much more.
- Type of car. The 4C is a high-performance luxury sports vehicle that may be costly to insure.
- Theft. While sedans are the most commonly stolen vehicles, sports cars are also targeted owing to their high value and attractive look. This may have an effect on the cost of vehicle insurance.
- Repairs. Alfa Romeo automobiles are not as prevalent as those produced by Ford, Honda, and other big automakers. This might raise the cost of components and servicing, as well as the cost of insurance.
- Safety ratings. When determining rates, providers frequently use safety ratings. While the 4C is not inherently dangerous, its performance-oriented design may place a lower focus on safety measures, thereby raising the cost of vehicle insurance.
How do trim packages and extra build options affect insurance cost?
Options like fog lights, parking sensors, or a bigger engine might affect your car’s performance, which may increase your chances of being involved in an accident. As a result, the trim and extras you select might affect the cost of your auto insurance.
Packages & accessories
- Bi-Xenon headlamps. This feature may improve visibility, lowering your chances of being involved in an accident. This reduced risk may result in cheaper vehicle insurance prices.
- Coupe track package 1 & 2. Both of these options, among other things, offer race-tuned suspension, which enhances handling and may lower your premiums.
- Coupe convenience group. The cruise control, rear parking assist system, and security alarm included in this package may help lower your insurance costs.
- Brakes. Upgrading your brakes may give improved handling, which may lower the cost of your monthly premiums.
Alfa Romeo 4C money-saving safety features
If your Alfa Romeo 4C has these safety features, you may be able to save money on car insurance.
- Daytime running lights
- Anti-lock brakes
- Anti-theft device
- Surround camera system
- Parking sensors
- Rear back-up sensors
- LED fog lights
Does the Alfa Romeo 4C qualify for auto insurance discounts?
Depending on whatever carrier you pick, your vehicle may be eligible for certain auto insurance savings. The actual reductions you receive, however, may vary based on your region, provider, selections, and other variables. Here are a few examples that should be applicable to the Alfa Romeo 4C:
- New car discount
- Anti-lock brake discount
- Anti-theft discount
- Passive restraint discount (Airbags, motorized seat belts, etc.)
- Emergency roadside assistance discount
Why is insurance so high for the Alfa Romeo 4C?
This premium vehicle has a sporty flair and a top-down option, both of which may increase your insurance costs. Factors that may influence the Romeo 4C’s above-average pricing include:
- Higher ticket price. The Romeo 4C is reasonably priced for a premium sports vehicle. However, it still costs more to drive off the lot than sedans and family vans, making it more expensive to insure.
- Vehicle type. Your insurance provider will automatically raise your premium if you own a sporty car. If you pick the convertible version of this automobile, the price will rise much more.
- Higher coverage. You may choose to get more coverage to safeguard your beautiful vehicle, but greater coverage comes at a larger cost.
- Specialized parts. You may require unique components to fix your sports vehicle that technicians may not have.
More affordable insurance is out there!
Thousands of users saved up to $79 per month on their insurance.Prices vary based on your driving history, location, age, gender, etc.
How reliable is the Alfa Romeo 4C?
According to our research, the 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C has a flawless 5/5 dependability rating. This might be attributed in part to its lightweight design, which puts less strain on individual components.
There were no ongoing recalls on any Alfa Romeo 4C vehicles at the time of writing.
The 4C has practically no common faults based on its outstanding dependability ratings. However, according to an Alfa Romeo fan forum, only a small percentage of owners have reported gearbox problems after extended usage.
How safe is the Alfa Romeo 4C?
The Alfa Romeo 4C is not mass-produced in the same way that many other common automobiles are. This indicates that there is insufficient evidence from crash tests to offer certified safety ratings. The 4C, on the other hand, has a variety of safety systems that can help to reduce damage in the case of an accident.
Alfa Romeo 4C maintenance
The Alfa Romeo 4C is a high-performance sports vehicle that requires frequent maintenance to function properly. From oil changes to miles, here’s what to anticipate in terms of maintenance.
- Owners should replace their oil every 10,000 miles or 12 months, according to Alfa Romeo. Many owners, however, report replacing theirs every 4,000 miles or six months.
- Depending on where you get your Alfa Romeo 4C serviced, an oil change might cost between $100 and $400.
- The 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C gets 28 miles per gallon on average, with 24 in the city and 34 on the interstate.
- While Alfa Romeo recommends that customers have their vehicles serviced at an approved Alfa Romeo shop, your warranty will still be valid if you bring it elsewhere.
- The 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C and 4C spider come with a four-year or 50,000-mile guarantee, whichever comes first.
Is an extended warranty worth it for the Alfa Romeo 4C?
The Alfa Romeo 4C comes with a standard four-year, 50,000-mile warranty, but there are some restrictions. The following goods have a 12-month or 12,000-mile warranty.
- Wiper blades
- Clutch discs
- Rear window
- Wheel alignment
- Wheel balancing
Performance sports cars are subjected to more wear and tear than other types of automobiles. Maintenance may be costly, so it’s critical to be sure you’re covered by the manufacturer. While the standard warranty is fairly extensive, an extended warranty will help your 4C last longer. The addition of an extended warranty can further boost resale value since many purchasers prefer a car with an active warranty.
About the Alfa Romeo 4C
The Alfa Romeo 4C has been on the market since 2013. Alfa Romeo’s 4C model was the company’s first mass-produced vehicle to reach the United States. The Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and Spider are the basic models for the 2017 model year.
The cost of insurance for an Alfa Romeo 4C is determined by insurance companies based on safety ratings, theft rates, replacement costs, and general damage susceptibility. Find the lowest premium possible before you commit. Do your research and see if you qualify for insurance discounts.
Compare Alfa Romeo competitors
If you’re looking for an Alfa Romeo 4C but want to see what else is available, you may look into other manufacturers to locate comparable alternatives.
Insuring a 2017 Alfa Romeo 4C costs around $1,000 more than the national average. However, the amount you pay is determined by your location, driving history, trim and packages, and a variety of other criteria. As usual, it is critical to examine your alternatives in order to choose which provider and insurance are best for you.
For another car insurance review, visit Chevy Corvette Car Insurance Cost.