Your exact price for Acura Insurance Rates will be based on various criteria, like where you live, how long you’ve driven, the type of Acura you buy, and your age, to name a few. The average monthly insurance expense for an Acura is $166, which works out to $1,992 per year. Insurance cost for Acura vehicles is approximately typical for other cars, making Acura one of the more cheap luxury car companies.
- Why Are Acura Insurance Rates So Affordable?
- Is there any particular Acura model that stands out?
- Facts about Acura
- What Is AccuraWatch?
- In conclusion
Why Are Acura Insurance Rates So Affordable?
Acura is Honda’s upscale line of automobiles. Acuras aren’t unduly expensive to insure, despite their standing as a luxury brand.
Acuras are reliable, safe automobiles that regularly obtain good safety ratings from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, resulting in lower insurance costs. They’re also on the lower end of the luxury automobile price scale, which means they’re less expensive to maintain.
Is there any particular Acura model that stands out?
Acura also manufactures the NSX, a high-performance sports car that competes with Ferrari in terms of road performance and maintenance/repair costs — as a result, despite the fact that it is manufactured by Acura, the NSX will have higher insurance premiums.
A common characteristic of sports car is that they are driven aggressively, increasing the likelihood that they may be involved in a car accident.
They are also substantially more expensive to maintain and repair than lower-end Acura vehicles, resulting in an increase in the number of insurance claims made by drivers of NSX automobiles.
Facts about Acura
- Acura is Honda’s luxury brand, which first appeared in the United States in 1986 and has since expanded internationally.
- With superb safety ratings across the board, Acura was the first luxury automotive manufacturer to achieve this distinction.
- Japanese luxury automotive brand Acura was the first of its kind, and the success of the brand encouraged Nissan and Toyota to launch their own luxury automotive brands.
- Prices start at $28,000 and can rise to as high as $156,000.
- Acura sold around 154,602 automobiles in the United States in 2017.
What Is AccuraWatch?
In addition to the collision mitigation braking system, adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assist, and road departure mitigation, AcuraWatch offers a collection of driver-assistance and safety systems. All of these factors contribute to the overall safety of your Acura.
With every MDX, Acura’s third-row SUV, the AcuraWatch system is included as standard equipment. Other Acura vehicles can be equipped with the AcuraWatch Plus option for an additional price. Depending on the model, you could expect to pay as much as $1,300 or even higher.
Because of its strong safety features, most Acuras are relatively inexpensive to insure compared to other automobiles. However, you must be cautious when looking for the most affordable automotive insurance rates.